Secure Patient Portal
With the MyKelseyOnline patient portal, you’re always KelseyConnected!
As a Kelsey-Seybold patient, you can use MyKelseyOnline to:
- Send secure messages to your doctor’s office anytime, day or night, with a question or concern.
- Get most test results faster without waiting for a follow-up letter or call.
- Refill prescriptions and request free mail-to-home or mail-to-work postage on most prescriptions.
- Directly schedule appointments with your primary care physician and a growing list of specialists.
- View your appointment history and immunization records.
- Update your personal details and insurance information.
- Make secure online payments.
And you can do it all using any mobile device or laptop from the comfort of your home or workplace. It’s easy — and free — to sign up! Just ask your doctor’s office to sign you up at your next visit or visit MyKelseyOnline.
Get comprehensive instructions on how to use the MyKelseyOnline patient portal.
Book Specialty Appointments
Using your secure MyKelseyOnline patient portal, you can book appointments online for all these medical specialties and services — and the list is growing all the time!
- Chiropractic Care
- Diabetes Educator
- Infectious Diseases
- Nutritional Services (Dietitian)
- Orthopedics – Sports Medicine
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Spine Center
Kelsey-Seybold has been offering virtual care to our patients since 2016 with several thousand visits completed every year.
Through MyKelseyOnline or the MyKelsey app, you can schedule a Video Visit or E-visit with a Kelsey-Seybold provider for a variety of medical issues, including pediatric care.
Video Visits and E-visits are available Monday – Friday, from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., and on weekends and holidays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Learn more about Virtual Health.
MyKelseyOnline Help Line
Have questions about using MyKelseyOnline? Just call the friendly professionals at the MyKelseyOnline Help Line at 713-442-6565, available seven days a week, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.