Pediatric Care in Greater Houston
Our pediatricians provide comprehensive care, from birth through adolescence.
Kelsey-Seybold has grown up right along with the community. For decades, we've delivered quality, compassionate care to children throughout the Greater Houston area. Today, when you search for a "pediatrician near me," you're likely to find a trusted Kelsey-Seybold pediatrician right in your neighborhood.
Our Kelsey-Seybold pediatricians provide a wide array of healthcare services, including well-child visits, vaccinations, and diagnosis and treatment of illnesses. We also provide screening for complex conditions and health risk factors, and guidance and treatment plans for common childhood issues, such as:
- Diet and nutrition
- Sleep habits
- School performance
- Mental health
Why Choose Kelsey-Seybold Pediatrics?
When you choose a Kelsey-Seybold pediatrician, you also benefit from numerous conveniences - because you have enough on your plate without having to worry about your child getting the care they need, when they need it.
- 24/7 appointment scheduling - book online or call 713-442-KIDS (5437).
- Virtual Care, including Video Visits, is available for many common pediatric conditions.
- Saturday appointments from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at four regional locations.
- Convenient neighborhood locations across the Greater Houston area where you and your child can be seen by a doctor, get an X-ray, have lab work done, and even pick up a prescription - all in one visit and at one location.
- Call our After-Hours Nurse Hotline at 713-442-0000 to speak to one of our registered nurses after regular clinic hours, including weekends and holidays.
- We are in network with most major insurance plans, including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Humana, KelseyCare, and United Healthcare. See the most up-to-date list of plans accepted.
- Use the MyKelsey app to schedule appointments right from your mobile device or use the MyKelseyOnline patient portal on your computer. You can also use your MyKelsey account to view most test results, check immunization records, and email your pediatrician's office.