Better Hearing Starts Here
From age-related hearing loss in adults to hearing impairments in infants, not being able to hear affects many aspects of daily living.
Kelsey-Seybold audiologists not only have a wealth of knowledge and experience in diagnosing hearing impairments, they have first-class technology at their fingertips to provide you and your loved ones with the best possible care. From testing for hearing loss, dizziness, vertigo and tinnitus, to suspected neural pathologies, we provide your whole family using the latest evidence-based protocols and equipment. These diagnostic hearing evaluations are provided by a certified audiologist who relays detailed information about the type and degree of hearing loss along with specific recommendations.
Our services include:
- Hearing aid fitting and dispensing with verification of the hearing aid’s response
- Regular hearing aid maintenance with in-house repairs, as well as hearing aid manufacturer repairs
- Hearing screenings from birth through adulthoodDiagnostic hearing testing, including audiograms, immittance audiometry, and distortion-product optoacoustic emissions (DPOAEs)
- A complete audiologic department that can address all hearing needs and work with existing hearing aids to help optimize hearing function
- Assistive listening and amplifier devices
- Balance function evaluations
- Auditory brainstem response (ABR) testing
- Electrocochleography (ECochG)