With Kelsey-Seybold E-Visits, you and your child can communicate with a pediatrician without having a real-time conversation. You simply provide some details about your child's symptoms and receive a virtual consultation with written diagnosis and treatment plan in your secure MyKelseyOnline portal. You might choose an E-Visit if your child is having an acne breakout, has pink eye, has cold, flu, or COVID-19 symptoms, or is experiencing other common, nonurgent medical issues.
You can submit your child's symptom information any time, 24/7. When you submit during E-Visit hours, you'll typically receive a response within an hour. If you submit outside of E-Visit hours, you'll usually receive a response the next business day.
Note: Pediatric E-Visits are available for patients aged 2 to 17, but only KelseyCare health plan members can conduct an E-Visit with a Kelsey-Seybold pediatrician for any eligible condition. Pediatric patients covered under other health plans can only conduct an E-Visit for COVID-19 related symptoms.
Follow these steps to schedule a pediatric E-Visit:
- Log in to your or your child's MyKelseyOnline account online or through the MyKelsey app.
- If using your account, switch the dashboard view to your child's account.
- Choose "E-Visit" from the menu.
- Select a reason for your visit. Note: If you are NOT a KelseyCare health plan member, your only available visit reason will be COVID-19 symptoms.
- Answer the symptom questionnaire.
- Complete the pre-treatment steps.
- Submit your copay, if applicable. Your copay cost depends on your health plan, but E-Visit copays are typically $15 or less.
- The next available Pediatrics provider will review your child's information and typically respond within an hour during E-visit hours. You'll be notified in real time when you can access your child's diagnosis and treatment plan through your or your child's MyKelseyOnline account online or through the MyKelsey app.
Pediatric E-Visit Hours
Monday through Friday: 8 am to 5 pm
Weekends: 10 am to 4 pm
Learn More about E-Visits with a Kelsey-Seybold Provider.
We make scheduling easy for you
You can schedule appointments through our secure patient portal, MyKelseyOnline, or call our 24/7 Contact Center at 713-442-0427. Virtual Visit options are also available to all new and current patients.