Scheduled Video Visits for Pediatric Care
Scheduling an appointment for a pediatric Video Visit is similar to scheduling an in-person doctor's office visit, but your child can get the care they need without ever leaving home. Virtual Video Visit appointments are ideal for situations and medical concerns that don't require your child to see their pediatrician face to face.
Your copay is determined by your health insurance plan. You can schedule an appointment any time, but visits only take place during Video Visit hours.
Your child must either have or be connected to a MyKelseyOnline account to be able to receive pediatric virtual care. Please refer to Proxy Access instructions here for more information.
Note: You won't be able to schedule a virtual pediatric appointment for your child until Proxy Access has been approved. Children 13 years of age and older can create their own MyKelseyOnline account, and Proxy Access isn't required.
Pediatric Video Visit Hours
Monday through Friday: 8 am to 8 pm
Saturday: 9 am to 2 pm
Follow these steps to schedule a pediatric appointment-based Video Visit:
- Log in to your or your child's MyKelseyOnline account online or through the MyKelsey app.
- If using your account, switch the dashboard view to your child's account.
- Select "Schedule an Appointment" from the menu.
- Select "Video Visit."
- Choose your child's pediatrician and appointment date and time.
- Schedule your appointment. If you'd prefer an earlier appointment but one is unavailable, you have the option of joining a wait list. You'll be notified when an appointment opens up.
We make scheduling easy for you
You can schedule appointments through our secure patient portal, MyKelseyOnline, or call our 24/7 Contact Center at 713-442-0427. Virtual Visit options are also available to all new and current patients.