We offer individualized care for every type of orthopedic problem.
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic’s multidisciplinary team provides personalized, compassionate, and skilled care for a variety of orthopedic and sports injuries.
Each of our orthopedic doctors is at the forefront of new techniques and devices that help improve function and speed your recovery from injuries and chronic pain.
Every Kelsey-Seybold orthopedic surgeon is a subspecialist in such areas as shoulder surgery, knee replacement surgery, and hip replacement surgery. By using less-invasive options, they can help minimize scarring and expedite your return to work and play.
Make an appointment with one of our orthopedic specialists by calling our 24/7 Contact Center at 713-442-0000.
Our orthopedists will:
- Evaluate and diagnose your injury or condition
- Prescribe treatment with medication, exercise, surgery, or other course of treatment
- Recommend rehabilitation, such as exercises or physical therapy, to help restore movement, strength, and function
- Provide you with information and treatment plans to prevent injury or slow the progression of disease
Our services include, but aren’t limited to:
- Back pain diagnosis and treatment
- Arthritis and osteoporosis treatment
- Sports medicine
- Total joint replacement
- Patient rehabilitation