With Kelsey-Seybold E-Visits, you communicate with a physician without having a real-time conversation. You simply provide some details about your symptoms and receive a virtual consultation with written diagnosis and treatment plan from one of our adult primary or specialty care providers in your secure MyKelseyOnline account. For example, you might choose an E-Visit if you're experiencing back pain, constipation, headaches, or seasonal allergies or need a refill on a prescription that requires communicating with your doctor first.
You can submit your information any time, 24/7. When you submit during E-Visit hours, you'll typically receive a response within an hour. If you submit outside of E-Visit hours, you'll receive a response the next business day.
Note: E-Visits aren't available to all Kelsey-Seybold patients. Your eligibility depends on your health insurance plan. If E-Visits are displayed as an option for care when you log in to your MyKelseyOnline account or the MyKelsey app, you are eligible to have an E-Visit. However, depending on your health plan, you may only be able to use an E-Visit for certain medical issues and conditions.
Conducting an E-Visit
Follow these steps to start an E-Visit:
- Log in or sign up for MyKelseyOnline online or through the MyKelsey app.
- Choose "E-Visit" from the menu.
- Select a reason for your visit.
- Answer the symptom questionnaire.
- Complete the pre-treatment steps.
- Submit your copay, if applicable. Your copay cost depends on your health plan, but E-Visit copays are typically $15 or less.
- The next available provider will review your information and typically respond within an hour during E-Visit hours. You'll be notified in real time when you can access your diagnosis and treatment plan through your MyKelseyOnline account online or through the MyKelsey app.
Adult Primary Care E-Visit Response Hours
Monday through Friday: 8 am to 9 pm
Weekends and holidays: 10 am to 4 pm
Adult Specialty Care E-Visit Hours
Monday through Friday: 8 am to 4 pm
Learn More about E-Visits with a Kelsey-Seybold Provider.
We make scheduling easy for you
You can schedule appointments through our secure patient portal, MyKelseyOnline, or call our 24/7 Contact Center at 713-442-0427. Virtual Visit options are also available to all new and current patients.