Patients can choose from several Kelsey-Seybold locations for Orthopedics and Sports Medicine care.
- Ambulatory Surgery Center at Berthelsen Main Campus
- Ambulatory Surgery Center at Spring Medical and Diagnostic Center
- Clear Lake Clinic
- Cypress Clinic
- Downtown at The Shops at Houston Center 4
- Fort Bend Medical and Diagnostic Center
- Berthelsen Main Campus
- Meyerland Clinic
- Pasadena Clinic
- Pearland Clinic
- North Houston Campus (Spring Medical and Diagnostic Center)
- Tanglewood Clinic
- The Vintage Clinic
- The Woodlands Clinic
For added convenience, many on-site services such as MRI, bone density scanning, X-ray, casts, splints, and orthotics are available. We also have two accredited Ambulatory Surgery Centers located at our Berthelsen Main Campus and Spring Medical and Diagnostic Center for outpatient surgical procedures.
When hospitalization is necessary, we have affiliations with premier hospitals such as St. Luke’s Health – Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center and Houston Methodist Hospitals.