Memorial Villages Pediatrics
Welcoming New Patients!
Available Pediatric Appointments at Kelsey-Seybold - Memorial Villages
We understand the special trust you place in us and we're committed to providing your child with quality care in a location that is close and convenient. At Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, our pediatricians specialize in the care of infants, children and adolescents.
Kelsey-Seybold also places great importance on preventive care. Our pediatricians focus on sharing knowledge with parents and working as a team to help improve the overall quality of health for their child. Choosing a Kelsey-Seybold Memorial Villages pediatrician is a great way to work toward achieving and protecting good health in the present and for the future.
More than just booster shots, we provide a well rounded approach to improving your child’s general health. The types of care we administer daily are as diverse as the patients we see. We provide full-service pediatric care including:
- Prenatal consultations
- Well-child visits
- Care of illnesses
- Care and treatment of minor injuries
- Vaccinations and immunizations
- Preventive healthcare
Stay Connected with MyKelseyOnline
- Email your doctor’s office from a computer or mobile device.
- Directly schedule appointments with Kelsey-Seybold primary care physicians and an expanding list of specialists.
- Cancel appointments.
- View past and upcoming appointments.
- View your health summary, current medications, immunization records and most lab and test results.
- Use a link to refill prescription medications at your Kelsey Pharmacy.
- Update your insurance and personal information.
- Pay bills online.
Map and Directions
From I-10 heading east from Katy toward Downtown
From I-10 heading west from Downtown toward Katy
We make scheduling easy for you
You can schedule appointments through our secure patient portal, MyKelseyOnline, or call our 24/7 Contact Center at 713-442-0427. Virtual Visit options are also available to all new and current patients.