Welcoming New Patients!
Available Pediatric Appointments at Kelsey-Seybold - Stafford
When it comes to children's health, Kelsey-Seybold pediatricians have a lot to offer the Stafford community. We provide compassionate pediatric care for infants, children, adolescents, and teenagers. We're your pediatrician, Stafford!
We understand the special trust you place in us when we care for your child and we're committed to providing your family with quality care, in a location that is close and convenient. Whether your child has a minor illness or a more serious condition, a Kelsey-Seybold Stafford pediatrician is a trusted and easily accessible resource for care and information. At Kelsey-Seybold, we’re committed to meeting your child’s immediate and long-term healthcare needs.
Call today to schedule your next appointment at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic – Stafford.
More than just booster shots, we provide a well rounded approach to improving your child’s general health. The types of care we administer daily are as diverse as the patients we see. We provide full-service pediatric care including:
- Prenatal consultations
- Well-child visits
- Care of illnesses
- Care and treatment of minor injuries
- Vaccinations and immunizations
- Preventive healthcare
Stay Connected with MyKelseyOnline
- Email your doctor’s office from a computer or mobile device.
- Directly schedule appointments with Kelsey-Seybold primary care physicians and an expanding list of specialists.
- Cancel appointments.
- View past and upcoming appointments.
- View your health summary, current medications, immunization records and most lab and test results.
- Use a link to refill prescription medications at your Kelsey Pharmacy.
- Update your insurance and personal information.
- Pay bills online.
Map and Directions
From Downtown via I-69
From Stafford via Highway 90
From Sugar Land via I-69
We make scheduling easy for you
You can schedule appointments through our secure patient portal, MyKelseyOnline, or call our 24/7 Contact Center at 713-442-0427. Virtual Visit options are also available to all new and current patients.