Virtual Care Services
Kelsey-Seybold virtual care is available for new and existing patients 365 days a year. You can expect the same great Kelsey-Seybold quality when and where you need it. Virtual care options are available for primary care, pediatrics, and over 20 specialties.
With Video Visits, you can have a real-time conversation with a board-certified provider from your smartphone or tablet by using the MyKelsey mobile app or from your computer by signing in to your MyKelseyOnline account. Video Visits are available to new and existing Kelsey-Seybold patients and offer greater access to care with extended hours on evenings, weekends, and holidays. The cost for a video visit with insurance is the same as your office visit copay.
Video Visit Now (Adults)
Need a faster option for virtual care and don't have a preference as to which Kelsey-Seybold provider you see? Try our on-demand Video Visit option called Video Visit Now. Simply sign in to MyKelseyOnline or the MyKelsey app and choose Video Visit Now from Your Menu. Follow the steps to get into our virtual queue to be seen by the next available Kelsey-Seybold provider. Wait times are usually less than 30 minutes.
Once you’re in our virtual queue and have completed Pre Check-In, you can go about your day until notified by text or MyKelsey notification (mobile app) that your provider is ready to start your Video Visit. Once notified, sign back in and select "Join Visit" to begin.
- Regular hours: Monday – Friday, 7 am to 9 pm
- Weekends and holidays: 10 am to 4 pm
- Cost: Please contact your health insurance provider for your Video Visit co-pay
- Access: A MyKelseyOnline account is required. Existing patients can click here to sign up. New patients must call our MyKelseyOnline helpline to be activated: 713-442-6565.
E-Visits (Adult, Pediatric, and Specialty)
- Adult (18+) and Pediatric (Ages 2-17) E-Visits are available
- Members enrolled in a KelseyCare or KelseyCare Advantage plan have access to all available reasons for E-Visit.
- Patients with other health plans may take advantage of our Upper Respiratory Infection E-Visit, which covers cold, cough, sore throat, congestion, COVID, and flu-like symptoms.
Eligible members should use E-Visits for common, nonurgent medical concerns that can be treated without having a real-time conversation with a provider (submit and later receive a response in your MyKelseyOnline Message Center). See the current list of eligible conditions here.
Watch this video about E-Visits.