Executive Health Assessment Program
We offer ongoing, highly personalized care to help executives reach their health goals – on their schedules.
For busy executives, being in good health means you’re at the top of your game — able to perform, lead effectively, and to be there for your family. With the Executive Health experience, you can finally, and easily, make your health a priority. And while other executive care programs offer only a one-time assessment, the Kelsey-Seybold Executive Health experience is the start of a lasting relationship with ongoing care and follow-up.
The Kelsey-Seybold Clinic Executive Health Assessment Program provides a unique level of concierge care that’s focused on providing ongoing care and attention in a highly personalized and proactive manner.
We provide a thorough and coordinated medical, physical, and nutritional evaluation with emphasis placed on early detection and prevention of illness and modification of potentially harmful risk factors.
Exclusive Benefits for Executive Health Clients
The program offers:
- A totally facilitated experience with a concierge who guides you through the entire process of receiving the assessments and care you need to maintain your best health.
- Care and consultations in a beautiful executive suite designed to provide the best in comfort with a customized, catered breakfast or lunch included in your initial assessment.
- A convenient, timesaving, all-in-one appointment.
- A comprehensive exam with same-day results of most medical tests.
- An in-depth consultation with your Executive Health physician.
- Follow-up tests and recommended screenings.
- Specialist appointments and health plan billing that's coordinated for you.
- Two locations to choose from with free parking and complimentary valet service at our Berthelsen Main Campus and free parking at The Woodlands Clinic.
Comprehensive, Continuous Care
Imagine having your own team of physicians who coordinate your healthcare needs and partner with you to proactively manage your health.
Our Executive Health exam doesn’t end with your initial appointment. As an Executive Health patient, you have ongoing access to follow-up care with your Executive Health physician or any of our specialists at any of our Greater Houston locations. No referral needed.