We offer ongoing, highly personalized care to help your executives reach their health goals – on their schedule.
The Kelsey-Seybold Clinic Executive Health Assessment Program provides a unique level of concierge care that's focused on providing ongoing care and attention in a highly personalized and proactive manner to help your company reach your goals of maintaining a healthy leadership team. We provide a thorough and coordinated medical, physical, and nutritional evaluation with emphasis placed on early detection and prevention of illness and modification of potentially harmful risk factors.
You've worked hard to build a successful company and want to protect your most valuable assets – your employees. The busy lifestyle of an executive team member often means health may take a backseat to other priorities. You and your leadership team deserve and should expect the best. When it comes to your health and wellbeing, you want an excellent physician who listens, takes the time to answer your health questions, and sets a path to better health.
That's what you get when you choose Kelsey-Seybold Clinic for your Executive Health Assessment. Put yourself and your company leaders in the hands of experienced physicians providing patient-centered medical care, and we'll give you an individual approach to better health and wellness.
Exclusive Benefits for Executive Health Program Members
- Your own personal concierge who will assist with your every need and question before, during, and after your exam.
- An elegant, private, and relaxing environment in our beautifully appointed Mavis and Mary Kelsey Suite at our Berthelsen Main Campus near the Texas Medical Center or at the Center for Corporate and Executive Health at The Woodlands Clinic. Stay in touch with your office in our Business Center equipped with Wi-Fi access, and fax services.
- State-of-the-art clinical imaging, including coronary artery imaging and MR angiography.
- Extended and uninterrupted, one-on-one time with your physician to focus exclusively on your health.
- By the time you sit down with the physician, X-ray and most lab results that will have already been securely sent via computer to the physician who will personally go over your results with you.
- Personalized menu selection of your catered breakfast or lunch during your Executive Health Assessment.
- Enrollment in MyKelseyOnline, our secure and confidential online portal that instantly connects you to portions of your medical record and most test results, while giving you the ability to email your doctor’s office and schedule appointments any time of the day or night.
- Free parking at our Berthelsen Main Campus and The Woodlands Clinic. Our Main Campus also offers complimentary valet service.
- Comprehensive, continuous care and an electronic medical record that unites doctors to their patients throughout the Kelsey-Seybold network.
Comprehensive, Continuous Care
Imagine having your own team of physicians who coordinate your healthcare needs and partner with you to proactively manage your health.
Our Executive Health exam doesn’t end with your appointment. You’ll have ongoing access to follow-up care with your Executive Health physician or any of our in-house specialists at any of our Greater Houston locations. No referral needed.
Executive Health Program Sales Managers
The Kelsey-Seybold Executive Health Assessment Program is available for individuals or through a company-sponsored account. For more information about our Executive Health Assessment Program, speak to one of our Employer Health Solutions professionals.