About West Grand Parkway Clinic
In 2020, Kelsey-Seybold replaced our one-story Cinco Ranch Clinic location with a freestanding, two-story multispecialty facility on the West Grand Parkway, giving residents of the Katy and Cinco Ranch communities convenient access to more providers, specialties, and services close to home.
Our West Grand Parkway Clinic offers adult and pediatric primary care, as well as eight medical specialties, on-site diagnostics and labs, and a Kelsey Pharmacy, so you have easy access to the high-quality care you deserve all under one roof. For your convenience, we also offer plenty of free surface-level parking.
Welcoming New Patients and Accepting Most Health Insurance Plans
Our West Grand Parkway Clinic is welcoming new patients and accepts more than 50 health insurance plans, including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Humana, and UnitedHealthcare. Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is also in-network with the following Medicare Advantage Plans: KelseyCare Advantage, Aetna, Humana and WellCare. See the complete list of 50+ Health Plans and Medicare Advantage accepted.
Care at Your Convenience
24/7 Contact Center
Call 713-442-0000 to speak to a friendly representative for appointment scheduling, assistance finding a doctor, and more.
After-Hours Nurse Hotline
Speak to a Kelsey-Seybold registered nurse for answers to health questions after regular clinic hours and on weekends and holidays by calling 713-442-0000.
Kelsey-Seybold patients have access to MyKelseyOnline, our secure patient portal that lets you send messages to your doctor, request prescription refills, and more.
Download the MyKelsey app to communicate with your doctor, schedule appointments, and more right from your mobile device using your MyKelseyOnline login.
- Dietitian and Nutrition Services
- Family Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Interventional Cardiology
- Orthopedics - Sports Medicine
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Plastic Surgery
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Sleep Medicine
- Spine Center
- 3D (tomosynthesis) digital mammography
- Cardiac stress testing
- Dietitian and nutritional counseling
- Holter monitoring
- Kelsey Pharmacy
- Ultrasound testing
- Mobile CT/MRI testing to be added soon!
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic was named the nation’s first accredited Accountable Care Organization (ACO) in 2013 by the prestigious National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
- The NCQA also designated Kelsey-Seybold as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH).
- Kelsey-Seybold received the maximum three-year accreditation by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) for providing high-quality care and services consistent with AAAHC standards.
- 24/7 Scheduling
- Flat Screen TV's
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- On-site Diagnostics
COVID-19 PATIENT SAFETY NOTICE:
FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR PATIENTS AND EMPLOYEES:If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (cough, fever, shortness of breath, or other respiratory conditions), please call our 24/7 contact center at 713-442-0000 for care support.
Current patients can conduct a COVID-19 E-visit or Video Visit. Log in to your MyKelseyOnline account or MyChart/MyKelsey App for care.
Directions & Parking
2510 W. Grand Parkway N.
Katy, TX 77449