About North Channel Clinic
Conveniently located at The Shops at Stone Park, Kelsey-Seybold Clinic – North Channel provides primary care for the entire family for those living and working in the Channelview, Galena Park, and Jacinto City communities.
In addition to primary care, the location offers on-site immunizations, X-ray, and lab services.
Welcoming New Patients and Accepting Most Health Insurance Plans
Our North Channel Clinic is welcoming new patients and accepts more than 50 health insurance plans, including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Humana, and UnitedHealthcare. Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is also in-network with the following Medicare Advantage Plans: KelseyCare Advantage, Aetna, Humana and WellCare. See the complete list of 50+ Health Plans and Medicare Advantage accepted.
Care at Your Convenience
24/7 Contact Center
Call 713-442-0000 to speak to a friendly representative for appointment scheduling, assistance finding a doctor, and more.
After-Hours Nurse Hotline
Speak to a Kelsey-Seybold registered nurse for answers to health questions after regular clinic hours and on weekends and holidays by calling 713-442-0000.
Kelsey-Seybold patients have access to MyKelseyOnline, our secure patient portal that lets you send messages to your doctor, request prescription refills, and more.
Download the MyKelsey app to communicate with your doctor, schedule appointments, and more right from your mobile device using your MyKelseyOnline login.
- Well- and sick-care for adults and children
- Evaluation and treatment of acute and chronic medical conditions
- An on-site laboratory and X-ray
We welcome new patients and accepts more than 50 health plans, including Aetna, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, KelseyCare, KelseyCare Advantage, Aetna Medicare Advantage PPO Plans, WellCare (Texan Plus), and UnitedHealthcare. See the most up-to-date list at kelsey-seybold.com/insurance.
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic was named the nation’s first accredited Accountable Care Organization (ACO) in 2013 by the prestigious National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
- The NCQA also designated Kelsey-Seybold as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH).
- Kelsey-Seybold received the maximum three-year accreditation by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) for providing high-quality care and services consistent with AAAHC standards.
- 24/7 Scheduling
- Free Parking
- On-site Diagnostics
- Free Wi-Fi
COVID-19 PATIENT SAFETY NOTICE:
FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR PATIENTS AND EMPLOYEES:If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (cough, fever, shortness of breath, or other respiratory conditions), please call our 24/7 contact center at 713-442-0000 for care support.
Current patients can conduct a COVID-19 E-visit or Video Visit. Log in to your MyKelseyOnline account or MyChart/MyKelsey App for care.
Directions & Parking
5820 E. Sam Houston Parkway N.
Houston, TX 77049