Adult Primary Care
If you’re 18 years or older you can have a virtual Video Visit for a wide variety of medical conditions with a Kelsey-Seybold Primary Care provider. Many symptoms and conditions can effectively be treated through virtual care, including allergies, sinus infections, pink eye, joint and back pain, cold and flu symptoms, digestive issues, strains and sprains, diabetes care, care for chronic conditions, anxiety, and other acute, non-emergency medical needs.
Adults 18 years and older can have a same day or next day Video Visit for 50+ conditions with Kelsey-Seybold Primary Care providers.
- Hours: Mon. – Fri. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (adults and children)
- After-Hours Sick and Acute Care: Mon. – Fri. 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.; Sat. and Sun. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Cost: Your cost share for a Video Visit is based on your specific benefit plan.
- Who can do a Video Visit: Any new or current Kelsey-Seybold Clinic patient. You'll need to enroll in our secure patient portal, MyKelseyOnline. For assistance registering and scheduling your first Virtual Visit, please call our 24/7 Contact Center at 713-442-0000.
- How to start a Video Visit: [PDF/VIDEO]
KelseyCare and KelseyCare Advantage health plan members 18 years and older can conduct an E-visit with a provider for more than 20 acute medical conditions.
- Hours: 7 days a week, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Cost: If you are not in a Kelsey health plan there is a $25 charge at the time of service. We will file with your claim with your insurance provider. The patient is responsible for any remaining balance after your insurance plan processes the claim. For KelseyCare members, the cost will be $0 - $15 and provided at the time you being your E-visit submission.
- Who can do an E-visit for non-COVID-19 symptoms: KelseyCare Aetna, KelseyCare Powered by Cigna, KelseyCare Advantage health plan members.
- Who can do an E-visit for COVID-19 symptoms: Any new or current patient can have an E-visit for COVID-19 symptoms it they have insurance accepted by Kelsey-Seybold Clinic.