Why Choose a KelseyCare Plan with Kelsey-Seybold Doctors?
At Kelsey-Seybold, we partner with employers and leading health insurers to bring you healthcare delivered and coordinated by the doctors you know and trust at Kelsey-Seybold.
KelseyCare is a fundamentally different health plan that delivers high-quality care while lowering total medical costs by 30% or more. The KelseyCare Health Plan is offered by major insurers (Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Humana, and United Healthcare). This means KelseyCare can be offered alongside your company’s current plans – giving employees more choices.
The fundamental difference with KelseyCare lies in the care delivery model. Care is delivered and coordinated by Kelsey-Seybold Clinic and its quality affiliated physicians. Highly coordinated care with a focus on prevention means exceptional savings for your company.
KelseyCare Delivers Lower Total Cost with Uncompromising Quality by:
- Managing chronic disease better
- Reducing unnecessary procedures and duplicate tests
- Directing evidence-based care to high-quality outpatient settings
With KelseyCare plans, you and your employees get:
- High-quality, high-value healthcare with access to top doctors and to hospitals
- Round-the-clock convenience with same-day and next-day VIRTUAL and IN-PERSON appointments at all locations, Saturday appointments at four locations, and Virtual Care 7 days a week
- Access to all Kelsey-Seybold physicians at any Kelsey-Seybold location (31 convenient locations – and growing!)
- Access to Kelsey-Seybold specialists in 65 medical specialties, with no referral required
- Access to world-class hospitals in the Texas Medical Center and in the community
- Access to our After-Hours Nurses and 24/7 Contact Center
- Access to VIRTUAL and IN-PERSON appointments by calling 713-442-0000 or booking directly from our home page at kelsey-seybold.com.