Preparing for Your First Appointment
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic wants to make your visit with us both easy and pleasant. To help serve you better, we recommend the following:
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your appointment to complete any necessary paperwork.
- Bring a form of identification and your medical insurance card.
- Bring a list of all currently prescribed medications and their dosage.
- If the appointment is for a child, bring their current immunization record.
- Write down any questions or concerns that you would like to discuss with your doctor before your visit.
- Tell the physician when your symptoms first started and any steps you’ve already taken to alleviate symptoms, if applicable.
- Some people find it helpful to bring someone along to remind them to ask questions or help them understand and remember the advice provided.
- Always ask your doctor or nurse to explain anything you don’t understand.
- Before you leave, make sure you’ve been signed up for MyKelseyOnline so you can access your visit summary, send secure messages to your doctor’s office, and view test results after your visit.