About Woman's Center
At Kelsey-Seybold’s Woman’s Center, patient needs and satisfaction are priority. Here, our doctors listen, educate and treat each of their patients as if they were their daughter, sister or mother. When it comes to women’s health, we understand that treating each woman requires an individual approach. We help you focus on making smart and healthy choices.
Welcoming New Patients and Accepting Most Health Insurance Plans
Our Woman's Center Clinic is welcoming new patients and accepts more than 50 health insurance plans, including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Humana, and UnitedHealthcare. Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is also in-network with the following Medicare Advantage Plans: KelseyCare Advantage, Aetna, Humana and WellCare. See the complete list of 50+ Health Plans and Medicare Advantage accepted.
Care at Your Convenience
24/7 Contact Center
Call 713-442-0000 to speak to a friendly representative for appointment scheduling, assistance finding a doctor, and more.
After-Hours Nurse Hotline
Speak to a Kelsey-Seybold registered nurse for answers to health questions after regular clinic hours and on weekends and holidays by calling 713-442-0000.
Kelsey-Seybold patients have access to MyKelseyOnline, our secure patient portal that lets you send messages to your doctor, request prescription refills, and more.
Download the MyKelsey app to communicate with your doctor, schedule appointments, and more right from your mobile device using your MyKelseyOnline login.
There's a new way to park!
1. Scan the QR Code with your smartphone's camera.
2. Add phone number, license plate, preferred payment method, and email.
3. That's it! Next time you visit, you will receive a welcome text confirming your parking session has begun. You can drive right in and out, and will be charged for the exact length of your parking session. A receipt is automatically sent to you via email as soon as you exit.
View the step-by-step guide on how to sign up here!
Thank you for parking with us!
- 3D Mammography (Breast Tomosynthesis)
- Breast Ultrasound
- Digital Mammography
- Family Planning /Counseling
- Fetal Ultrasounds
- Infertility Referrals
- IUD Insertion/ Removal
- Natural Hormone Replacement Counseling
- Non Stress Test Patient Education
- In-office Ablation (Novasure)
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic was named the nation’s first accredited Accountable Care Organization (ACO) in 2013 by the prestigious National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
- The NCQA also designated Kelsey-Seybold as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH).
- Kelsey-Seybold received the maximum three-year accreditation by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) for providing high-quality care and services consistent with AAAHC standards.
- Flat Screen TV's
- On-site Diagnostics
- Valet Parking
COVID-19 PATIENT SAFETY NOTICE:
FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR PATIENTS AND EMPLOYEES:If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (cough, fever, shortness of breath, or other respiratory conditions), please call our 24/7 contact center at 713-442-0000 for care support.
Current patients can conduct a COVID-19 E-visit or Video Visit. Log in to your MyKelseyOnline account or MyChart/MyKelsey App for care.
Monday - Friday:
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Monday - Friday:
8 am - 5 pm
Make a Lab Appointment
Monday - Friday:
7 am - 4 pm
Directions & Parking
7900 Fannin St., Suite 2100
Houston, TX 77054