Kelsey-Seybold Onsite Employer Solutions
Elevate your health and wellness strategy through customized on-site or near-site clinic programs.
Kelsey-Seybold Onsite or Near-Site Clinic programs are designed to offer a wide-range of health programs tailored to the unique needs of your workforce. Trust the healthcare needs of your workforce to Kelsey-Seybold. We believe that our 70 years of experience in outpatient care delivery, our clinical and administrative “bench strength,” our success in operating clinics for organizations including the nation’s NASA Manned Spaceflight Program, and our local decision-making and resources, will deliver strong value to your organization and your employees.
Kelsey-Seybold is an independent, physician-driven organization based in the greater Houston area, with decisions made locally. We offer a fully developed, outpatient-focused care delivery system. We have hospital partners but are not owned by a hospital system. Due to our comprehensive outpatient development, we have strong capabilities to deliver care in outpatient settings when clinically appropriate. We have developed the clinical team, medical expertise, operational expertise, and integrated services to deliver value to our partners. We offer customizable onsite or near-site clinic programs:
Kelsey-Seybold@Work: Comprehensive Onsite Clinic
- A comprehensive clinic at your worksite (or nearby), offering both occupational medicine and primary care programs.
- Customizable to include only Occupational Medicine or only primary care.
- Ability to staff with MDs or mid-level providers designed to meet the populations’ needs.
- Next Steps Program designed to close gaps in care with referrals to area specialists and ancillary services.
- Access to Kelsey-Seybold total employer solutions such as virtual care, 24/7 Contact Center, and disease management programs.
- Ability to add pharmacy, radiology, and functional testing solutions.
KelseyConnect: Onsite Nurse combined with Virtual Care Solutions
- Nurse navigation onsite model staffed with a Registered Nurse
- Illness and injury triage, clinical education, immunizations, basic biometric screenings.
- Link up to Kelsey-Seybold physicians (primary care and specialty) via video visits through the Kelsey-Seybold Virtual
KelseyOnsite Physical Program
Interested in increasing compliance with preventive health care? Invite a Kelsey-Seybold healthcare team onsite to complete physicals. Kelsey-Seybold is contracted with most health plans and onsite physicals can be filed as preventive health. We will results report directly to your members, refer or schedule for any next steps for abnormal results, and are able to coordinate with wellness vendors for inclusion in incentive programs.
Connect with one of our Employer Health Solutions sales professionals to learn more about Kelsey-Seybold Onsite Solutions. Call 713-442-0174 or reach out directly to our sales team.