COVID-19 Vaccine Available
Get answers to frequently asked questions and schedule your vaccine appointment.
COVID-19 Vaccine Updates
Schedule a COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment
Directly schedule your free COVID-19 vaccine appointment. Appointments open to new and current patients 5 years and older.
COVID-19 Vaccine Available - Schedule Now!
Immediate appointments available now at several locations for the COVID-19 Pfizer, Moderna or J&J/Janssen Vaccine. Call 713-442-5703 or log into your MyKelsey App or MyKelseyOnline account to schedule. Open to new and current patients who are 12 years and older.
3 Ways to Schedule a COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment!
- Log in to your MyKelsey app or MyKelseyOnline account, search and schedule a date and time convenient for you.
- Directly Schedule Online – open to new and current patients. No account registration required. Use the scheduling feature above to search available dates/times and locations to book your appointment.
- Call 713-442-5703 to speak with a member of our Contact Center and schedule.
Parent/Guardian Consent Form: If your child is 12 or 17 years old and will be receiving the vaccine without a parent or guardian present, please fill out and sign the Consent to Administer COVID-19 Vaccine Without Parent or Guardian Present (PDF) form prior to your child’s appointment. They will need to bring the signed and completed form to their appointment to receive the vaccine.
How to Schedule Your COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment
Select “Visits” then “Schedule an Appointment”. The COVID-19 vaccination tile will show after you answer the COVID screening question.
3. Select your preferred clinic location to see what vaccines and appointment times are available at that location.
NOTE: the Pfizer vaccine will only be available at the following locations:
- Berthelsen Main Campus
- The Vintage
- Spring Medical and Diagnostic Center
- Clear Lake Clinic
- Fort Bend Medical and Diagnostic Center
We make scheduling easy for you
You can schedule appointments through our secure patient portal, MyKelseyOnline, or call our 24/7 Contact Center at 713-442-0427. Virtual Visit options are also available to all new and current patients.