Get Quality Care with Kelsey-Seybold Clinic Doctors!
Convenient, Connected Care
Get Quality Care with Kelsey-Seybold Clinic Doctors!
Our compassionate, caring doctors and medical teams to provide care that is convenient for you and your family. With locations across the greater Houston area and 750+ doctors representing 65 medical specialties, it’s easy to receive quality care built around your busy lifestyle.
It’s your ‘one-stop-shop’ for convenient, quality care!
Kelsey-Seybold brings primary and specialty care, laboratory, diagnostics / advanced imaging, and even Pharmacy – all under one roof at most locations. Your doctors and medical team are connected to you and to each other through our secure electronic medical record system. Patients also have access 24/7 through their MyKelseyOnline health portal to make appointments, message their doctor’s office, and even conduct Virtual Care Visits, 365 days a year with a Kelsey-Seybold provider.
Why choose an ACA Marketplace Plan that’s in-network with Kelsey-Seybold doctors?
- Find locations across the Greater Houston area and growing! Plus, all locations are connected to you and your health history.
- See any Kelsey-Seybold doctor at any location - no referrals needed to see Kelsey-Seybold specialists!
- Schedule same-day/next-day primary care (Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics) appointments in person or online.
- On-demand Virtual Care available with Kelsey-Seybold providers weekdays, evenings, weekends, and holidays – 365 days a year!
- In-Person Saturday Appointments at four regional locations
- 24/7 Appointment Scheduling by phone (713-442-0000) or online at Kelsey-Seybold.com. Speak with a Spanish-speaking representative 24/7 by calling 713-442-VIVA (8482)
- Kelsey-Seybold’s After-Hours Nurse Hotline is available to patients 7 days a week and even on holidays. The After-Hours nurse hotline is staffed with a Kelsey-Seybold registered nurse team who can direct you to the right point of care, or an on-call doctor, or even connect you to an on-demand video visit or schedule an for appointment, if needed.
Can I see a doctor who is not with Kelsey-Seybold?
- Your care is provided and directed by Kelsey-Seybold doctors. Refer to the Aetna CVS Health or UnitedHealthcare Individual and Family ACA Plans website for a list of physicians specific to your plan, or go to kelsey-seybold.com to see a list of all Kelsey-Seybold physicians and locations available.
- When you receive care at Kelsey-Seybold, you can see any doctor, at any location, with no referral needed to see Kelsey-Seybold specialists.
- If you are currently receiving care from a provider not in the Aetna CVS Health or UnitedHealthcare Marketplace network without authorization, your services will not be covered as these plans do not have an out-of-network benefit. Kelsey-Seybold offers comprehensive healthcare with more than 65 medical specialties. Kelsey-Seybold is your medical home, and our doctors will direct your care.
How do I schedule an appointment?
It’s easy to schedule an appointment with a Kelsey-Seybold doctor online or by phone and at your convenience.
- Schedule Online: Schedule primary care appointments and many specialty appointments through your “MyKelseyOnline” account or on the MyKelsey App. You can also self-schedule online with ANOW. Make an Appointment.
- Schedule by phone: Our 24/7 Contact Center is available to schedule primary and specialty care appointments for you and your family. Call 713-442-0000.
Can I schedule a Video Visit with Kelsey-Seybold?
Yes, Kelsey-Seybold offers Virtual Visits, including Video Visits and E-visits, 7 days a week - weekdays, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Virtual Care is provided by Kelsey-Seybold providers who will have access to your secure electronic medical record. You will need to be registered on MyKelseyOnline.com or download the MyKelsey app to conduct virtual care with a Kelsey-Seybold provider.
I have a chronic health condition and I am new to Kelsey-Seybold. How do I get started?
- It’s important to establish a relationship with a Kelsey-Seybold primary care provider who will be key in helping coordinate both your primary and specialty care. For most specialty appointments, you can call Kelsey-Seybold’s 24/7 Contact Center at 713-442-0000 and schedule directly with no referral to see most Kelsey-Seybold specialists.
How can I find a doctor at Kelsey-Seybold that speaks my language?
What if I need an on-site translator for my in-person appointment?
- If you need on-site translation during your in-person appointment, please be sure to inform the Contact Center when you schedule your appointment by phone. To speak with a Spanish-speaking representative call 713-442-VIVA (8482).
Can I continue to see my specialist who is not with Kelsey-Seybold?
- If you receive care from a provider not in the Aetna CVS or UnitedHealthcare network without authorization, your services will not be covered, and you will be responsible for the entire cost.
What do I need to bring to my first appointment at Kelsey-Seybold?
For your first visit, we suggest bringing:
- A list of your current medications. Bring your prescription bottles or a written list. If you bring in a list of your medications, be sure to include the name of the medication, dosage, and the pharmacy where they were last filled.
- Previous medical records. Click here to learn more about how to transfer medical records to Kelsey-Seybold.