Choose the Kelsey-Seybold Plan for QUALITY and CONVENIENCE in 2024.
- VideoVisitNOW - ON-DEMAND CARE for Adults, 18+: Have a real-time conversation with a Kelsey-Seybold provider from your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Wait times average 20 minutes or less.
- No referrals required: See any Kelsey-Seybold primary care physician or specialist at any of Kelsey-Seybold’s 38 locations throughout Greater Houston with no referral required.
- Kelsey-Seybold has partnered with local major hospital systems: These include St. Luke's Health, Texas Children's Hospital, The Woman's Hospital of Texas, Memorial Hermann, Methodist, and more.
- Round-the-clock convenience: Call 713-442-0427 to schedule an in-person appointment or Video Visit, or to reach our After-Hours Nurse Hotline after 5p.m., weekends, and holidays.
- Access to participating Urgent Care Facilities through the UnitedHealthcare network.
Here are More Reasons You Can Count on Us.
Nationally Accredited Cancer Care
Our Kelsey-Seybold Cancer Center delivers excellent care from a skilled team that follows the most current national cancer treatment protocols. What our patients also get is highly personalized care.
Quality, Convenience, and Value
Experience QUALITY and SAVINGS when you choose the Kelsey-Seybold Plan.
Virtual Care Video Visits
Download and print out a flyer to learn more about Video Visits.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to frequently asked questions about the Kelsey-Seybold Plan.
Watch the video to learn more reasons to choose the Kelsey-Seybold Plan.
Our children count on you. Watch the video for the many reasons you can count on us.
We’re nearly tripling our footprint in Greater Houston
We're excited to share this exciting video that chronicles Kelsey-Seybold’s incredible growth and expansion across Greater Houston.
See how we’re advancing coordinated care across our region with state-of-the-art campuses, more clinic locations, more physicians, and more specialized services.
By nearly tripling our footprint, 95% of households across Greater Houston will be within 15 minutes of a Kelsey-Seybold location.
Bringing coordinated care closer to home and work … it’s just one more way, Kelsey-Seybold is changing the way health cares.
We make scheduling easy for you
You can schedule appointments through our secure patient portal, MyKelseyOnline, or call our 24/7 Contact Center at 713-442-0427. Virtual Visit options are also available to all new and current patients.