Choose the Kelsey UHC Charter Plan for QUALITY and CONVENIENCE in 2023.
- See available appointments and book online at kelsey-seybold.com: Schedule a virtual VIDEO VISIT or IN-PERSON appointment right from your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Kelsey UHC Charter Plan members have access to Virtual Health Video Visits directly with our board-certified providers. You can expect the same great Kelsey-Seybold quality delivered directly to your smartphone or tablet. Video Visits are available days, nights, weekends, and holidays!
- No referrals required: See any Kelsey-Seybold primary care physician or specialist at any of Kelsey-Seybold’s 34 locations throughout Greater Houston with no referral required.
- Access to world-class hospitals: These include St. Luke’s Health, Texas Children’s Hospital, select Memorial Hermann, Houston Methodist, Woman’s Health Hospital of Texas, and HCA Houston Healthcare.
- Round-the-clock convenience: Call 713-442-0000 to schedule an in-person appointment or Video Visit, or to reach our After-Hours Nurse Hotline after 5p.m., weekends, and holidays.
- Saturday appointments: Schedule Saturday appointments from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Clear Lake Clinic, Fort Bend Medical and Diagnostic Center, Spring Medical and Diagnostic Center, and Tanglewood Clinic.
- Out-of-area care when your dependent is temporarily away from home. (Click here to learn more about the UnitedHealthcare Charter Out-of-Area "Wrap" Network.)
- Access to participating Urgent Care Facilities through the UnitedHealthcare network.
Here are More Reasons You Can Count on Us.
Nationally Accredited Cancer Care
Our Kelsey-Seybold Cancer Center delivers excellent care from a skilled team that follows the most current national cancer treatment protocols. What our patients also get is highly personalized care.
Quality, Convenience, and Value
Experience QUALITY and SAVINGS when you choose the Kelsey UHC Charter Plan.
Virtual Health Video Visits
Download and print out a flyer to learn more about Video Visits.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to frequently asked questions about the Kelsey UHC Charter Plan.
Watch the video to learn more reasons to choose the Kelsey UHC Charter Plan.
Our children count on you. Watch the video for the many reasons you can count on us.
We make scheduling easy for you
You can schedule appointments through our secure patient portal, MyKelseyOnline, or call our 24/7 Contact Center at 713-442-0427. Virtual Visit options are also available to all new and current patients.