Before Your Visit
After you’re made your Travel Medicine appointment, you’ll need to do a couple of things to prepare for your visit.
- Print, fill out and bring this Houston Travel Medicine Questionnaire with you to your appointment. If you're unable to bring your Houston Travel Medicine Questionnaire with you, a staff member can provide you with a copy upon your arrival. Every traveler in your party should complete a questionnaire.
- Bring your current immunization record.
- If children are traveling with you and they’re not Kelsey-Seybold patients, bring their current immunization records to the appointment.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Bring your trip itinerary.
If you need additional assistance, please call our Travel Medicine specialists at 713-442-TRIP (8747).