After-Hours Nurse Hotline:
My KelseyOnline Help Line:
Central Business Office:
Patients from birth to 17 years of age can have a Video Visit with a Kelsey-Seybold pediatrician. Many symptoms and conditions can effectively be treated through Virtual Care, including allergies, colds, flu, pink eye, digestive issues, insect bites, acne, anxiety, bladder infections, and other acute, nonemergency medical needs.
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- After-Hours Care: Saturday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Cost: Your cost-share for a Video Visit is based on your specific benefit plan. Click here for a full list of in-network plans.
- Who can do a Video Visit? Any new or current Kelsey-Seybold Clinic patient. A MyKelseyOnline account is required to conduct the Video Visit.
- Parents/Legal Guardians will need "Proxy Access" to manage their child's record through MyKelseyOnline or the MyKelsey app. This will allow you to directly schedule appointments, pay bills, and access many of the other features on behalf of your child.
- To request proxy access online, sign in to MyKelseyOnline or MyKelsey app, choose Your Menu and select the "Request Child Proxy Access Form" under the Sharing section. Fill out the form and submit for each child to whose record you would like access (age 0-17). For a more real-time response, call our MKO helpline: 713-442-6565.
- Adolescents can sign up for their own MyKelseyOnline account starting at age 13
- KelseyCare health plan members 2-17 years old can conduct an E-Visit with a Kelsey-Seybold Pediatrician for all available reasons for E-Visit
- Patients 2-17 years old with other health plans have access to E-Visits for COVID-19-related symptoms only
Eligible members should use E-Visits for common, non-urgent medical concerns that can be treated without having a real-time conversation with a provider (submit and later receive a response in your MyKelseyOnline Message Center). See current list of eligible conditions here.
Watch this video about E-Visits.
An E-Visit is a convenient, affordable, and secure way to receive medical advice for many common conditions. With E-Visits, a patient or proxy (parent or legal guardian) can submit detailed information about their (or their child's) condition and receive a written e-diagnosis and treatment plan from a certified Kelsey-Seybold pediatrician delivered to their MyKelseyOnline account in about an hour or less*.
Eligible KelseyCare members can submit an e-visit through the MyKelsey mobile app or MyKelseyOnline. Simply sign in, choose the appropriate patient record (if proxy), then select E-Visit from the main menu. Follow the prompts to choose a reason for E-Visit and submit details about your (or your child's) symptoms.
- Convenient – Can be submitted 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Fast – Most E-Visits receive a response within an hour of submission (E-Visit Hours apply)
- Hours: Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
We make scheduling easy for you
You can schedule appointments through our secure patient portal, MyKelseyOnline, or call our 24/7 Contact Center at 713-442-0427. Virtual Visit options are also available to all new and current patients.