24/7 Contact Center:
After-Hours Nurse Hotline:
My KelseyOnline Help Line:
Central Business Office:
Sign into your MyKelsey mobile app or MyKelseyOnline account to schedule a video visit with one of our Kelsey-Seybold specialists.
Video Visits are ideal for consultations and follow-ups for which a physical exam is not necessary.
- Referrals are not required to schedule
- Many specialties and reasons for visit are available for scheduling through MyKelseyOnline
- Some specialties may require a prior in-person visit before offering a Video Visit
- If you are unsure about whether a Video Visit is the best option to address your specialty needs, select an office visit or call our 24/7 contact center for assistance
A growing number of specialty E-Visits are available to patients 18 years and older enrolled in a KelseyCare and KelseyCare Advantage health plan.
Eligible members should use E-Visits for common, nonurgent medical concerns that can be treated without having a real-time conversation with a provider (submit and later receive a response in your MyKelseyOnline Message Center). See current list of eligible conditions here.
Watch this video about E-Visits.
An E-Visit is a convenient, affordable, and secure way to receive medical advice for many common conditions. With E-Visits, a patient can submit detailed information about their condition and receive a written e-diagnosis and treatment plan from a certified Kelsey-Seybold primary care or specialty provider delivered to their MyKelseyOnline account in about an hour or less*.
Eligible KelseyCare and KelseyCare Advantage members can submit an E-Visit request through the MyKelsey mobile app or MyKelseyOnline. Simply sign in, choose E-Visit from the main menu, and follow the prompts to choose a reason for E-Visit and submit details about your symptoms.
Specialty E-Visits can be identified by the description under the Reason for E-Visit.
E-Visits treated by Kelsey-Seybold specialists will specifically mention the type of specialist that will respond to the concern.
- Convenient – Can be submitted 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Fast – Most E-Visits receive a response within an hour of submission (Specialty E-Visit hours apply)
- Affordable – Cost depends on specific plan, but co-pay is usually $15 or less.
Specialty E-Visit Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am to 4pm. Specialty E-Visits submitted outside these hours will receive a response the next business day. For extended hours, see Reasons for E-Visits that are treated by our Primary Care clinicians.
We make scheduling easy for you
You can schedule appointments through our secure patient portal, MyKelseyOnline, or call our 24/7 Contact Center at 713-442-0427. Virtual Visit options are also available to all new and current patients.