How to Pre Check-in for Your Appointment
If you have the MyKelsey/MyChart app you can easily check in online for your next appointment right from your phone. Just answer a few questions, pay your copay, and you’re all set for your appointment!
We recommend you Pre Check-in at least 12 hours in advance of your appointment time. Follow these easy steps to save time and Pre Check-in steps:
- Log into your MyKelsey/MyChart app
- Select Appointments and find your scheduled appointment
- Select Pre Check-in and answer the pre check-in sections (Payment, Current Medications and Allergies) and then Submit!
When You Arrive at the Clinic for Your Appointment:
Mobile-Arrival utilizes geolocation features to detect when you arrive at one of our Clinic's for your appointment. This feature will be available 45 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
To mobile check-in upon arrival be sure you have done the following in advance of arriving at the Clinic:
- Completed Pre Check-in per the steps listed above.
- Have the MyKelsey/MyChart app downloaded on your phone. Under Account Settings on the MyKelsey/MyChart app turn on the following:
- Appointment Arrival (turn on to enable your Location services and select "Always")
- Push Notifications
You will receive a push notification from MyChart when you arrive. Tab on the notification and let us know when you have arrived at the Clinic. You will receive a confirmation of your check-in, which may include additional instructions for your appointment.
Download the Free App Today!
Downloading the free MyKelsey app to your smartphone is easy!
- Android users can download the MyKelsey app in the Google Play store, and Apple users can download the app from within the App store. Simply search for MyKelsey.
- When you click on the MyKelsey icon, you'll automatically go to the MyKelseyOnline login page. Enter your MyKelseyOnline user ID and password.
Once you download the free MyKelsey app, you will have full access to your MyKelseyOnline account and scheduling appointments.
MyKelseyOnline Help Line
Problems signing in or registering? Call the MyKelseyOnline Help Line at 713-442-6565. This service is available Sunday–Saturday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.