2022 Administrative Fellowship Application
To qualify for the Kelsey-Seybold Administrative Fellowship Program, you must achieve:
- Graduate-level degree in healthcare administration, business, public health, or a related degree by Summer 2023
- At least one year of healthcare-related experience
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- Application Open – July 1, 2022
- Application Deadline – September 1, 2022 at 11:59 pm
- Interviews – Mid September – Early October
- Offer Extended – Mid October 2022
- Tentative Start Date – June 2023
The following documents should be combined into a single PDF:
- Cover letter
- Personal statement (one-page limit, 12-point font, single-spaced, 1-inch margins)
- Official transcripts from graduate-level degree
- Three letters of recommendation (at least one academic and one professional)
Step 1: Click the link below to complete and submit the online application.
Step 2: Email the required documents in a single PDF to email@example.com.
*Both of these steps must be completed for applications to be considered.
For questions or additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org