Kelsey-Seybold Clinic Locations Go Pink in Support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Houston (October 7, 2014)
WHAT: Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is going pink – literally! Throughout the month of October, seven Kelsey-Seybold Clinics and the Kelsey-Seybold Administrative Building will light up in pink every evening in support of Breast Cancer awareness.
WHY: The Kelsey-Seybold Clinic Cancer Center is committed to the early detection, diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer and is actively engaged in supporting women with breast cancer. Going pink in the month of October visually displays the solidarity that Kelsey-Seybold Clinic has with all breast cancer survivors. Kelsey-Seybold is also home to the largest breast cancer survivor groups (by attendance) in Houston. Learn more here.
WHEN: Month of October, every evening
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic - Main Campus
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic - Pasadena
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic - Fort Bend Medical and Diagnostic Center
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic - Tanglewood (Galleria area)
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic - Cinco Ranch
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic - The Vintage
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic - Pearland
- Pearland Administrative Office Building