Kelsey-Seybold Clinic Locations Go Pink in Support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Houston (October 1, 2015)
WHAT: Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is going pink – literally! Throughout the month of October, nine Kelsey-Seybold Clinics and the Kelsey-Seybold Administrative Building will light up in pink every evening to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
WHY: The Kelsey-Seybold Clinic Cancer Center is committed to the early detection, diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer and is actively engaged in supporting women with breast cancer. Going pink in the month of October visually displays the solidarity that Kelsey-Seybold Clinic has with all breast cancer survivors. The pink lighting at the Main Campus is particularly special this year, following the opening of Kelsey-Seybold’s newly expanded Cancer Center and the addition of a new Radiation Therapy suite. Kelsey-Seybold is also home to one of the largest breast cancer survivor groups in Houston. Learn more here.
WHEN: Month of October, every evening
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic - Main Campus
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic - Pasadena
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic - Fort Bend Medical and Diagnostic Center
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic - Tanglewood
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic - Pearland
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic - Summer Creek
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic - The Woodlands
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic - Clear Lake
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic - Spring Medical and Diagnostic Center
- Pearland Administrative Office Building