Kelsey-Seybold Announces Opening of New Willowbrook Clinic
Houston (February 22, 2002) - Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is expanding its services and facilities in the FM 1960 area to accommodate the growing need for specialized health care services in the community. Kelsey-Seybold’s new Willowbrook Clinic includes increased specialty care, along with the primary care services.
The Kelsey-Seybold Willowbrook Clinic is located at 18220 Tomball Parkway, Suite 400 in the Willowbrook Methodist Hospital.
To celebrate the opening, Kelsey-Seybold is hosting a free Family Health Fair on Saturday, April 6 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Attendees will receive suggestions about maintaining a healthy lifestyle, including exercise, a healthy diet, and health screenings.
The 33,000 square-foot Willowbrook Clinic replaces Kelsey-Seybold's Cy-Fair Clinic location at 8300 FM 1960 with a regional medical center, providing primary and specialty care along with other on-site services.
Primary Care Services at the Willowbrook Clinic include:
- Dermatology provided by Marie Mack, MD
- Family Practice provided by Cecilia Gibbons, MD, Nicizaki Guzman, MD, and Abdul Meghji, MD
- Internal Medicine provided by Susan Brown, MD and Michael Esantsi, MD
- OB/GYN provided by J. Patrick Benge, MD
- Pediatrics provided by Linda Henricksen, MD, Seth Kravitz, MD, and Thuy Nguyen, MD
Specialty and other on-site services:
- ENT provided by Dr. Omid Abbassi
- Orthopedics provided by Dr. Christopher Siodlarz
- Expanded, on-site Kelsey-Seybold Pharmacy, with a large selection of over-the-counter medications
One of the major initiatives of the Willowbrook expansion is the creation of a regional specialty hub, providing specialized care conveniently located to our patients. This new Willowbrook Clinic specialty hub will provide expanded health care services for other Kelsey-Seybold patients, who typically visit other area clinics.
Willowbrook Clinic Administrator Angelia Wawarfsky, recognizes the need for expanded services. “The growing size and diversity of the Cy-Fair community necessitates more specialized health care services,” says Wawarfsky, “and by expanding our services we will provide our patients the care they need.”
To contact the Willowbrook Clinic directly, call 713-442-1500. Or, for appointments, call Kelsey-Seybold at 713-442-0427.
Share This Article