Outpatient ENT Procedures
In addition to head, neck, and thyroid procedures, our Otolaryngology surgical staff also specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) procedures.
At our Ambulatory Surgery Center – Berthelsen Main Campus, we perform the following same-day surgical procedures:
- Tonsillectomy – removal of the tonsils
- Adenoidectomy – removal of the adenoids
- Bilateral myringotomy tubes (BMT) - commonly referred to as “ear tubes”
- Septoplasty – repair of a deviated septum
- Endoscopic sinus surgery – opens the sinus cavities to relieve pressure
Our advanced surgical, anesthesia, and pain management techniques allow for faster recovery, at-home pain management, and fewer complications.