Prevent, Protect & Correct
Skincare Backed by Science, available at Kelsey-Seybold Pharmacies!
On special this month - 20% off A.G.E. Interrupter and A.G.E. Eye Complex
These paraben-free products comfort dry, aging skin and fight the visible signs of aging caused by advanced glycation, a major factor of the natural aging process.
- Reduces the appearance of skin creping and thinning.
- Visibly improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and skin texture.
- Restores water and nutrients to improve the look of skin firmness.
- A.G.E. Eye complex also reduces the appearance of crow’s feet and wrinkles and improves the look of dark circles and puffiness.
SkinCeuticals products were born from decades of skin cancer research that led to pivotal breakthroughs in antioxidants. These high-potency formulas are concentrated in pure actives and proven to penetrate optimally into skin.
Made in the USA, this clinical skincare line complements aesthetic procedures, these products are formulated to correct signs of aging, protect healthy skin, and prevent future damage.
SkinCeuticals has the answer to whatever your specific skincare concern may be, whether it’s correcting the signs of aging, skin discoloration, proper hydration, resolving acne or protecting your skin.
Everyone needs a minimum regimen of proper cleansing, antioxidant protection, hydration and protection for the skin.
Antioxidants – For Atmospheric Skin Aging
WHAT IS ATMOSPHERIC SKIN AGING?
Atmospheric skin aging refers to visible signs of skin aging caused by exposure to atmospheric aggressors. These aggressors include, but are not limited to UVA/UVB, infrared-A (IR-A), and ozone (O3) pollution.
FACING THE FACTS
Atmospheric aggressors surround us on a daily basis, posing a constant threat to healthy-looking skin, because they induce free radical formation that may damage cells.
THE EFFECTS ON SKIN
Superficially, this damage visibly manifests as premature lines, wrinkles, sagging, and unwanted discoloration.
THE SOLUTION STARTS HERE
Sunscreens are the first line of defense for protecting skin from atmospheric aggressors, however, sunscreen filters may only protect skin from up to 55% of free radicals.*
SkinCeuticals daytime antioxidants C E Ferulic® (for dry, sensitive or mature skin) and Phloretin CF® (for oily or combination skin), are demonstrated to help neutralize free radicals caused by atmospheric aggressors.
Now available at Kelsey-Seybold Pharmacies – receive a complimentary full-sized sunscreen with your purchase of the Atmospheric Skin Aging Kits with Phloretin CF® or C E Ferulic®. Limited quantities available – don’t miss out!
Pair an antioxidant serum and sunscreen daily for a double defense against the visible signs of Atmospheric Skin Aging.
*Haywood, R., et al, J Invest Dermatol 2006;121:862-868
Other SkinCeuticals Products We Love
Clarifying Cleanser - Salicylic acid exfoliating cream cleanser for skin prone to breakouts.
Simply Clean - Pore-refining gel cleanses, exfoliates, and soothes normal, combination, or oily skin.
Gentle Cleanser - Mild cream cleanser removes impurities and excess oil, while soothing and calming dry or sensitive skin.
Hydrating B5 Gel - An oil free hydrating serum with hyaluronic acid that replenishes moisture and restores radiance for a smoother complexion.
Advanced Pigment Corrector - A daily multi-action lightweight lotion that reduces the appearance of stubborn skin discoloration and improves skin tone.
Daily Moisture - A face moisturizer that provides normal to oily skin with lightweight, long-lasting hydration as it helps minimize the appearance of pores.
Triple Lipid Restore – A rich, anti-aging cream to refill cellular lipids and nourish dry skin.
Physical Matte Sunscreen - UVA/UVB protection in an oil-absorbing, tinted base with a matte finish.
Participating Kelsey-Seybold pharmacies. You don't need an appointment, prescription or referral to take advantage of this amazing promotion while supplies last- just come in to any of the following participating Kelsey-Seybold pharmacies! Quantities are limited!
- Clear Lake: 1010 S Ponds Dr, Webster, TX 77598; (713) 442-4300; 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Downtown at the Shops: 1200 McKinney St #417, Houston, TX 77010; (713) 442-6337; 8 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
- Fort Bend: 11555 University Blvd, Sugar Land, TX 77478; (713) 442-9100; 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Main Campus: 2727 W Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX 77025; (713) 442-0000; 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Meyerland: 560 Meyerland Plaza, Houston, TX 77096; (713) 442-3222; 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Pearland: 2515 Business Center Dr, Pearland, TX 77584; (713) 442-7200; 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Tanglewood: 1111 Augusta Dr, Houston, TX 77057; (713) 442-2400; 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- The Woodlands:106 Vision Park Blvd, Shenandoah, TX 77384; (713) 442-1800; 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.