Your Dedicated Nurse Navigator Is In!
As a Galena Park ISD employee, you now have access to a Nurse Navigator during and after work. Although only employees are able to use the service, your Nurse Navigator is available to help you make informed decisions about your and your dependents’ health and wellness.
No matter which health benefits plan you have – and even if you’re without coverage – she’s just a phone call or email away to assist with:
- Steering you toward the best course of action to address your health needs
- Finding doctors and specialists that are in network for your health plan
- Scheduling doctor appointments
- Identifying virtual resources available through your health plan
- Getting the most out of your health benefits
- Utilizing your plan’s Employee Assistance Program
- Recommending community resources
- Helping you access benefit options available through the Marketplace/Individual Exchange
- And more!
She’ll also be on-site at Galena Park ISD on scheduled days to offer all of the above services in person. And if you’re at work and suddenly don’t feel well, she can take your vital signs, which includes your temperature, pulse, and blood pressure, and assess your symptoms.