Quality, Convenience, and Nationally Accredited Cancer Care
That’s what you get with the Kelsey-Seybold Greater Houston Plan.
The Kelsey-Seybold Greater Houston Plan (available in the Greater Houston/Gulf Coast area only) is administered by UHC and Optum Behavioral Health, instead of CIGNA, effective January 1, 2022. The plan offers access to the Kelsey-Seybold Exclusive Provider Organization, including more than 500 Kelsey-Seybold physicians at 30+ state-of-the-art locations across the Greater Houston area. You can see any Kelsey-Seybold doctor at any Kelsey-Seybold location with no referral required to see a Kelsey-Seybold specialist.
The Kelsey-Seybold Greater Houston Plan features:
- 100% coverage for cancer prevention, diagnosis, and treatment through the nationally accredited Kelsey-Seybold Cancer Center. Learn more about the Kelsey-Seybold Cancer Center here. When referred by a Kelsey-Seybold physician for a complex and rare treatment, participants will continue to have access to MD Anderson.
- Affordable and predictable copays ($25 for primary care and $40 for a specialist), with laboratory tests (X-rays, blood tests, etc.) covered at 100% at physician’s office when office visit copay is satisfied.
- Access to more than 500 Kelsey-Seybold primary care doctors and specialists with expertise in 55 medical specialties; see any Kelsey-Seybold doctor at any Kelsey-Seybold location with no referral required to see a Kelsey-Seybold specialist.
- Access to multiple hospital systems, including Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston Methodist Hospitals, St. Luke’s Health, Memorial Hermann, and HCA Woman’s Hospital of Texas.
- Convenient locations all across Houston, including The Woodlands, downtown Houston, and our new Memorial City, River Oaks, North Channel, Gulfgate, and Greater Heights locations. Learn more about our locations here.
- Personalized, concierge-level assistance when you call your Kelsey-Seybold Concierge team at 713-442-2304.
Get Personalized Assistance from the Kelsey-Seybold Concierge Team
As a Kelsey-Seybold Greater Houston Plan member, you have access to the exclusive Kelsey-Seybold Concierge team for personalized assistance in scheduling appointments and selecting physicians and nearby clinic locations. You’ll also receive expert guidance regarding specific services available at each clinic location and expert help resolving your questions and concerns. Call the Kelsey-Seybold Concierge at 713-442-2304.
From Preventive Care to Specialty Care, We've Got You CoveredThe Kelsey-Seybold Greater Houston Plan provides easy access to Kelsey-Seybold primary care doctors and specialists with expertise in more than 55 medical specialties. Whether you need preventive care or treatment for a chronic illness or disease, you can trust that you care plan will consist of patient-centered and coordinated care that's personalized for you.
Find a Doctor Near YouCall the Kelsey-Seybold Concierge Team at 713-442-2304 for assistance in choosing a doctor and scheduling appointments or use our online search tool at kelsey-seybold.com/bios. You can search for a doctor by specialty, location, languages spoken, gender, or ZIP code. All fields are optional.
Now Scheduling VIRTUAL and IN-PERSON Appointments
Call our 24/7 Contact Center at 713-442-0427 to schedule a same-day or next-day Video Visit or in-person appointment.