What is MyKelseyOnline?When you enroll in MyKelseyOnline.com, you can email your doctor’s office and get replies to your healthcare questions. You’ll directly schedule appointments with your primary care physician and an ever-expanding list of specialty care physicians and providers, including endocrinologists, rheumatologists, obstetricians and gynecologists, dietitians, and diabetes educators.
Why should I choose the KelseyCare Plan in the Limited Network insurance plan and Kelsey-Seybold Clinic for my medical care?
- With the KelseyCare Plan in the Limited Network, you’ll get quality care from leading physicians and premier hospitals. You’ll also have predictable copays and a concierge level of service available exclusively for KelseyCare Plan in the Limited Network members.
- When you select the KelseyCare Plan in the Limited Network, you are exclusively selecting Kelsey-Seybold physicians and Kelsey-Seybold HMO Plan affiliate specialists to coordinate and deliver your care and treatment. Kelsey-Seybold physicians are changing the way health cares. With local, regional, and national recognition for medical excellence.
- The KelseyCare Plan in the Limited Network offers comprehensive benefits, including physician care, hospitalization, outpatient surgery and treatment, diagnostic service, and preventive care, including exams to diagnose and treat diseases and conditions of the eye.
- The bottom line — Kelsey-Seybold Clinic and the KelseyCare Plan in the Limited Network are the partners you want for convenient and comprehensive quality care.
What if I have an emergency?
If you are experiencing a life- or limb-threatening emergency, call 911 or seek care immediately at an emergency center. If you are experiencing a situation which is not life- or limb-threatening after hours, we recommend that you call our After Hours Nurse Team at 713-442-0000. Our After-Hours Nurses can access your secure electronic medical record and page your physician if necessary. You can call our Kelsey-Seybold After-Hours Nurse Hotline at any time after normal business hours to ask questions or discuss concerns regarding symptoms or illnesses you or a family member may be experiencing.
What happens when I need to go to the hospital?
The KelseyCare Plan in the Limited Network provides access to world-class partner hospitals, including select Houston Methodist and Memorial Hermann facilities, Texas Children's Hospital, and many others.
If I need to go to an urgent care center, where can I find a list?
Click the link below to transfer to the City of Houston HR Benefits website for Cigna Urgent Care facilities.
What is the KelseyCare Concierge?
To make your healthcare experience with KelseyCare Plan in the Limited Network as hassle-free as possible, we offer a complimentary concierge service that is available exclusively to our members.
Call the KelseyCare Concierge at 713-442-0006, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Here are just some of the services provided by your KelseyCare Concierge:
- Personalized assistance in scheduling appointments and selecting physicians.
- Assistance in finding nearby clinic locations.
- Expert guidance regarding specific services available at each clinic location.
- esolution of complex billing and eligibility issues.
- Expert help resolving your questions and concerns regarding your plan. Call 713-442-8977 for more information.
What kind of medical specialists does Kelsey-Seybold Clinic offer?
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic provides comprehensive primary care and specialty care. You have access to more than 650 physicians with expertise in more than 65 medical specialties. You may see any Kelsey-Seybold physician or specialist at any Kelsey-Seybold location — no referral required. Kelsey-Seybold offers board-certified specialists trained in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and medical specialties, including Cardiology, Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN), Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT), Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Urology, Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, Dermatology, Rheumatology, Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Reconstructive Breast Surgery, and many others.
What’s included in the KelseyCare Plan in the Limited Network?
- 24/7 Access to Care — Choose the Kelsey-Seybold physician you want to see at any of our 32 multispecialty care centers and make an appointment with no referral required. Call our 24/7 Contact Center at (713) 442-0000 for appointment scheduling. Speak to an expert Kelsey-Seybold After-Hours nurse whenever you have a concern after hours by calling the After-Hours Nurse Hotline at (713) 442-0000. Make appointments for sick care at four locations on Saturdays: Our Tanglewood Clinic near the Galleria, Fort Bend Medical and Diagnostic Center, Clear Lake Clinic in Webster, and Spring Medical and Diagnostic Center. Call (713) 442-0000 after 5 p.m. on Friday to schedule.
- Access to 7,200+ Medical Specialists and Premier Hospitals — These include St. Luke’s Health — Texas Medical Center, SugarLand, and The Woodlands; The Texas Heart Institute; The Woman’s Hospital of Texas; Texas Children’s Hospital; Houston Methodist — SugarLand and Willowbrook; and HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake.
- One-Stop Care — Access to state-of-the-art care centers located throughout the Greater Houston area. At many of our locations, you can see your doctor, have lab work or an X-ray in the same building, and pick up a prescription before you go home. We offer advanced imaging (MRI, CT, PET, digital mammography, bone densitometry) and outpatient surgery on a scheduled basis.
- Secure Online Access to Your Physician — Join MyKelseyOnline to securely view your lab results and email your physician’s office with questions and follow-ups.
- Our Reputation for Excellence — Kelsey-Seybold Clinic is consistently recognized for excellence, with the most physicians in Houston recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) for excellence in diabetes care and heart and stroke care. Kelsey-Seybold has also been recognized by the NCQA as the nation’s first accredited Accountable Care Organization (ACO).
- Coordinated Care — Ever wish your physicians talked to each other? Kelsey-Seybold physicians are experts on coordination and collaboration. We know that coordinated care is the key to superior care. Your secure medical information is always available to your Kelsey-Seybold physicians through our state-of-the-art electronic medical record (EMR).
- KelseyCare Concierge — Provides personalized assistance in scheduling appointments and selecting physicians. Call the KelseyCare Concierge at (713) 442-0006, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Where can I get a prescription filled?
Click the link below to transfer to the City of Houston HR Benefits website for information regarding your pharmacy plan.
Scheduling Your Appointment
How can I make an appointment?
Call our 24/7 Contact Center at (713) 442-0000 or schedule online with AppointmentsNOW or MyKelseyOnline.com, your secure online connection to your Kelsey-Seybold physicians.
To schedule a pediatric appointment, call (713) 442-KIDS or schedule online with AppointmentsNOW or MyKelseyOnline.com.
For assistance in finding doctors and scheduling appointments, call your KelseyCare Concierge at (713) 442-0006, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Is there a Kelsey-Seybold Clinic location near me?Kelsey-Seybold Clinic offers 32 locations (and growing) throughout the Greater Houston area. For personalized assistance in finding a location close to you, call your Kelsey-Seybold Concierge at (713) 442-0006. For detailed information and driving instructions to a Kelsey-Seybold location, click here.
Does Kelsey-Seybold have Saturday appointments?Yes, Saturday sick-care appointments are available between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. for children and adults at four locations: Tanglewood Clinic near Memorial and the Galleria; Spring Medical and Diagnostic Center; Clear Lake Clinic in Webster; and Fort Bend Medical and Diagnostic Center in Sugar Land. You’ll also have access to convenient Video Visits with Kelsey-Seybold providers, available until 9 p.m. weekdays and until 4 p.m. weekends and holidays.
Does Kelsey-Seybold have after-hours services?
It’s important to get the care you need when you need it. Kelsey-Seybold offers resources to help guide you to the right care for you and your family. Our Kelsey-Seybold after-hours services include:
- The reassurance of our After-Hours Nurse Hotline at (713) 442-0000. Call our After-Hours Nurses after regular office hours on weeknights, weekends, and holidays. A Kelsey-Seybold After-Hours Nurse will answer your questions, page your physician if necessary, and schedule needed appointments.
- If a situation seems life threatening, take immediate action and call 911.
- Convenient Video Visits with Kelsey-Seybold providers. Video Visits are available until 9 p.m. weekdays, and until 4 p.m. weekends and holidays.
- Saturday Sick-Care Appointments for children and adults. Available from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Kelsey-Seybold’s Clear Lake Clinic in Webster; Tanglewood Clinic near the Galleria, Spring Medical and Diagnostic Center in the FM 1960 area, and Fort Bend Medical and Diagnostic Center in Sugar Land. Call our 24-hour Contact Center at (713) 442-0000 after 5 p.m. on Friday or Saturday morning to schedule a Saturday appointment.
Do I need a referral to see a specialist with the KelseyCare Plan in the Limited Network?
You do not need a referral to see a Kelsey-Seybold specialist, including more than 650 doctors in more than 65 medical specialties.
We make scheduling easy for you
You can schedule appointments through our secure patient portal, MyKelseyOnline, or call our 24/7 Contact Center at 713-442-0427. Virtual Visit options are also available to all new and current patients.
Monday - Friday | 8am - 5pm