Convenient, Coordinated Care at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
Get the care you need, close to home.
If you’re looking for healthcare excellence in the Greater Houston area, you don’t have to go far to experience the outstanding care of one of the most trusted names in medicine. Kelsey-Seybold provides convenient access to coordinated, compassionate care through multispecialty care centers, the Kelsey-Seybold Cancer Center, a women’s health center, ambulatory surgery centers, and a specialized sleep center.
Our goal: to deliver high-quality, comprehensive medical care with a dose of old-fashioned TLC and personal attention.
At Kelsey-Seybold, you’ll find we have designed our health system to make it easy for patients to access and get the care they need. You get the advantage of our coordinated care model and so much more, including:
- Your primary care doctors and specialists work together to manage your health and care.
- You get more conveniences like seeing your doctor and having lab work and even many diagnostic tests and advanced imaging done – all under one roof.
- You can see any of our more than 650 Kelsey-Seybold physicians at any of Kelsey-Seybold’s locations throughout the Greater Houston area with no referral required.
- Lab and X-ray services, advanced imaging, and an on-site pharmacy are available at most locations.
- Enjoy conveniences like same-day and next-day appointments with primary care physicians.
- 24/7 appointment scheduling with knowledgeable, Houston-based appointment representatives or directly schedule your appointments online.
- Call our After-Hours Kelsey Nurse Hotline at 713-442-0000 at no added cost to speak to nurses who can help direct you to the appropriate level of care.
- Manage your health and follow up with your doctors with MyKelseyOnline or on the MyKelsey app.
- See primary care providers on Saturdays at any of four regional locations.
- Choose Virtual Visit options for adult and children seven days a week, including after-hours, weekends, and on holidays.