Choose the KelseyCare Aetna Plan during Open Enrollment!
The open enrollment period for Alief ISD employees to choose a health benefits plan for the 2020-2021 plan year is July 27 – Aug. 21, 2020. There’s an EXCELLENT plan option for you and your eligible dependents. It’s the KelseyCare Aetna Plan – and it offers low co-pays and premiums. When you choose the KelseyCare Aetna Plan, you select the doctors at Kelsey-Seybold to deliver and coordinate your care. High-quality care with better coordination means greater value to you.
No Referrals Required!
With the KelseyCare Aetna Plan, you can see any Kelsey-Seybold physician or specialist at any Kelsey-Seybold location with no referral required. Kelsey-Seybold offers highly qualified specialists in more than 50 medical specialties. In addition, your doctor can access affiliate specialists when needed from Baylor College of Medicine, Texas Children’s Hospital, and other highly regarded physician groups.
Access to Top Doctors and Hospitals
- See available appointments and book online at kelsey-seybold.com: Go to kelsey-seybold.com to schedule a virtual VIDEO VISIT or IN-PERSON appointment right from your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Video Visits are available days, nights, weekends, and holidays!
- Access to 400+ Kelsey-Seybold doctors with expertise in more than 55 medical specialties: See any Kelsey-Seybold primary care physician or specialist at any of Kelsey-Seybold’s 24 locations throughout Greater Houston with no referral required.
- Access to world-class hospitals. Our hospital partners include CHI St. Luke’s Health, Texas Children’s Hospital, Memorial Hermann, Houston Methodist, and HCA Houston.
- Round-the-clock convenience: Call 713-442-0427 for 24/7 appointment scheduling and to reach our After-Hours Nurse Hotline. Schedule Saturday appointments from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at four locations: Clear Lake Clinic, Fort Bend Medical and Diagnostic Center, North Houston Campus (Spring Medical and Diagnostic Center), and Memorial Villages Campus.
- A great addition to Total Family Care. When you choose the KelseyCare Aetna Plan, you keep your Total Family Care benefits and you have access to quality, coordinated care from one of Houston’s most trusted names in healthcare.