What to Expect at Your Visit
When you arrive for your appointment, you’ll be greeted by your Motiva Kelsey-Seybold Executive Physical Concierge who will guide you to and from your examination, testing, and nutrition consultation. As part of your examination, you can expect:
Your personal Concierge to assist you throughout your visit.
- A comprehensive physical exam, with same-day test results on most medical tests, and plenty of time to review your results and discuss questions and concerns with your physician.
- A consultation with a dietitian who will help you address and identify improved ways to better nutrition.
- A personalized health summary, which includes your Know Your Number® report, and a detailed Comprehensive Prevention Exam Results and Recommendations Report from your Kelsey-Seybold physician.
- Free parking at nine Kelsey-Seybold locations and several options for parking at our Downtown Clinic location.
- Registration for MyKelseyOnline, which offers secure online access to portions of your medical record, most test results, email communication with your doctor’s office, and online appointment scheduling.
- Personalized assistance in getting connected with ongoing health coaching programs sponsored by The Motiva Kelsey-Seybold Executive Physical.
- The option to select your Kelsey-Seybold physician to be your primary care physician.