A New Plan Option in Greater Houston from a Name You Know and Trust.
Introducing Blue Essentials with Kelsey-Seybold.
NEW! Blue Essentials with Kelsey-Seybold Offers Coordinated, High-Quality Care and Concierge-Level Service
Hunton Group employees in the Greater Houston area can choose Blue Essentials with Kelsey-Seybold for comprehensive, coordinated care from one of the nation’s leading healthcare organizations. This plan offers you coordinated, high-quality care,and concierge-level service. It replaces the EPO plan option and features lower co-pays than the previous plan.
Because High Quality and Care Coordination Mean Better Health.
When you choose Blue Essentials with Kelsey-Seybold, you’ll have:
- Coordinated, high quality care from more than 700 Kelsey-Seybold physicians with expertise in more than 65 medical specialties. No referrals are ever required to visit a Kelsey-Seybold specialist.
- 37+ convenient Kelsey-Seybold locations across Greater Houston, and growing! You can see any Kelsey-Seybold primary care or specialty care doctor at any Kelsey-Seybold location.
- In-hospital care coordinated through your Kelsey-Seybold physicians at multiple, world-class hospitals, including Texas Children’s Hospital, St. Luke’s Health, The Woman’s Hospital of Texas, Houston Methodist, Memorial Hermann, and HCA Houston Healthcare. Kelsey-Seybold Hospitalist physicians are on-site at those partner hospitals to coordinate your care from admission to discharge.
- Access to same-day and next-day VIRTUAL and IN-PERSON primary care appointments by calling our 24/7 Contact Center at 713-442-0427.
- Access to MyKelseyOnline and the free MyKelsey app, so you can email your doctor's office, get most test results, and schedule appointments - right from your smartphone!
- Access to convenient "one-stop" care. At many Kelsey-Seybold locations, you can see your doctor, get an X-ray or lab test, and pick up a prescription - all in the same place.
- Exclusive concierge-level service for expert help and assistance in finding nearby clinic locations and physicians.
- And more!
Need Assistance in Finding a Kelsey-Seybold Primary Care Physician and PCP ID?
If you need assistance in finding a Kelsey-Seybold primary care physician (PCP) or PCP ID, call our Patient Help Line at 713-442-1233, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or download a list of PCP IDs below.
We make scheduling easy for you
You can schedule appointments through our secure patient portal, MyKelseyOnline, or call our 24/7 Contact Center at 713-442-0427. Virtual Visit options are also available to all new and current patients.