A New Plan Option in Greater Houston from a Name You Know and Trust.
Introducing Blue Essentials with Kelsey-Seybold Doctors.
See ALL Kelsey-Seybold Primary Care Doctors and ALL Kelsey-Seybold Specialists at ANY Kelsey-Seybold Location. NO REFERRALS ARE REQUIRED to See Kelsey-Seybold Specialists!
Get coordinated, convenient healthcare with predictable copays and a low $750 deductible.
Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center employees have a new health benefits plan to choose for 2024 from a name they know and trust. It’s Blue Essentials with Kelsey-Seybold Doctors.
When you choose Blue Essentials with Kelsey-Seybold Doctors AND select a Kelsey-Seybold primary care physician (PCP), you can see any Kelsey-Seybold primary care doctor or any Kelsey-Seybold specialist at any Kelsey-Seybold location. No referrals are required to see Kelsey-Seybold specialists with expertise in more than 65 medical specialties.
Here’s how to enroll in the Blue Essentials with Kelsey-Seybold Doctors health benefits plan:
Be sure to write down your primary care physician’s name and ID number. See below for a full list of Kelsey-Seybold PCPs and ID numbers.
- If you have questions or need personalized assistance in selecting a PCP, call Thelma Woodard or Sandy Esparza at the Kelsey-Seybold Patient Help Line, 713-442-1233, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- On the Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center Benefit Online Portal, select Blue Essentials and enter the PCP’s name and ID when prompted.
Choosing Blue Essentials with Kelsey-Seybold Doctors Gives You More Ways to Access Comprehensive Care!
The Blue Essentials with Kelsey-Seybold Doctors health benefits plan gives you:
- Access to coordinated, high-quality care from 700+ Kelsey-Seybold physicians with expertise in more than 65 medical specialties. No referrals are required to see Kelsey-Seybold specialists!
- You can see any Kelsey-Seybold primary care physician or any Kelsey-Seybold specialist at any Kelsey-Seybold location (39+ convenient locations and growing).
- Access to multiple, world-class hospital partners, including Texas Children’s Hospital, The Woman’s Hospital of Texas, St. Luke’s Health, Houston Methodist, Memorial Hermann, HCA Healthcare, and more.
- Access to same-day and next-day VIRTUAL and IN-PERSON appointments by calling our 24/7 Contact Center at 713-442-0427.
- Access to convenient, “one-stop” care: At many Kelsey-Seybold locations, you can see your doctor, get an X-ray or lab test, and pick up a prescription – all in the same place.
- Access to your exclusive KelseyCare Conciere at 713-442-9593. Your Concierge can help you address your special needs and maximize your benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to frequently asked questions about the Blue Essentials with Kelsey-Seybold Doctors Plan.
We make scheduling easy for you
You can schedule appointments through our secure patient portal, MyKelseyOnline, or call our 24/7 Contact Center at 713-442-0427. Virtual Visit options are also available to all new and current patients.