The Blue Essentials HMO Plan Gives You Access to an Exclusive Provider Network
See Any Kelsey-Seybold Primary Care Physician or Specialist at Any Location, with No Referral Required
When you choose the Blue Essentials HMO Plan, you get access to Kelsey-Seybold’s Exclusive Provider Network. You can see any Kelsey-Seybold primary care doctor or specialist with expertise in more than 55 medical specialties. Your benefits include:
- Lowest deductible and predictable co-pays for office visits ($35 for primary care and $70 for specialists).
- Access to more than 500 Kelsey-Seybold physicians with expertise in 55 medical specialties. See any Kelsey-Seybold physician at any location with no referral required to see a specialist.
- Access to multiple hospital partners, including St. Luke’s Health, Texas Children’s Hospital, HCA Clear Lake Regional and The Woman’s Hospital of Texas, select Houston Methodist and Memorial Hermann facilities, and many more.
- One-stop care. At many Kelsey-Seybold locations, you can see your doctor, get an X-ray or lab test, and pick up a prescription – all in the same place.
- Same-day primary care appointments. See a doctor today! Go to kelsey-seybold.com, enter your ZIP code, and select the next available Video Visit or in-person appointment.
- Concierge-level service at 713-442-8977. This is a free service for Blue Essentials members! Your Concierge team answers your questions and helps you find a physician or location near you.
We’ve Got You Covered – After Hours, Saturdays, and Sundays, too!
- Our local, compassionate team of After-Hours Nurses are available to you by phone. Call 713-442-0000 after 5 p.m. weekdays and on holidays and weekends.
- Schedule a Saturday appointment at our clinics in Clear Lake, Fort Bend, Spring, or Tanglewood from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Speak to a Kelsey-Seybold provider face-to-face with a Video Visit. Video Visits are available until 9 p.m. on weekdays and 4 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Para servicio en español llame a 713-442-0000 y oprime el numero 9, o conéctese a la red clinicadekelsey.com. For assistance in other languages please ask your contact center representative for a translator.
New Locations with More Opening Soon!
Choose from any Kelsey-Seybold location for your care, including our new clinics in River Oaks, Greater Heights, North Channel, and Gulfgate. Our convenient locations stretch from Conroe in Montgomery County to Lake Jackson in Brazoria and all points in between. Find a location near you.