Aetna KelseyCare Plan offers low copays and affordable premiums.
Introducing Aetna KelseyCare – a health plan choice with an Exclusive Provider Network of high-quality doctors.
When you choose the KelseyCare Aetna Plan, you select the doctors at Kelsey-Seybold to deliver and coordinate your care. High-quality care with better coordination means greater value for you. KelseyCare Aetna Plan offers many benefits that help you get connected and stay connected with your Kelsey-Seybold doctors.
- See available appointments and book online at kelsey-seybold.com: Schedule a same-day or next-day primary care appointment right from your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- No referrals required: See any Kelsey-Seybold primary care physician or specialist at any Kelsey-Seybold location. No specialty referrals are ever required.
- Locations close to home and work. We have more than 34 convenient locations throughout Greater Houston, including our Pasadena Clinic and Clear Lake Clinic.
- Access to multiple world-class hospitals: These include St. Luke’s Health, Texas Children’s Hospital, select Memorial Hermann and Houston Methodist Hospitals, The Woman’s Hospital of Texas, and HCA Houston Healthcare facilities.
- We’re here for you when you need us: Call 713-442-0000 for 24/7 appointment scheduling and to reach our After-Hours Nurse Hotline.
- Saturday appointments: Schedule Saturday appointments from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Clear Lake Clinic, Fort Bend Medical and Diagnostic Center, North Houston Campus (Spring Medical and Diagnostic Center), and Memorial Villages Campus.
- 24/7 Contact Center: Call 713-442-0000 to schedule an in-person appointment or Video Visit, or to reach our After-Hours Nurse Hotline after 5p.m., weekends, and holidays.
- Your KelseyCare Concierge for personalized assistance: Call 713-442-2304 for expert help resolving your questions and concerns regarding the KelseyCare Aetna Plan.
Watch the video to learn more reasons to choose the KelseyCare Aetna Plan.