Choose Blue Essentials and a Kelsey-Seybold PCP
See any Kelsey-Seybold specialist without a referral!
Why Choose the Blue Essentials Plan and a Kelsey-Seybold Primary Care Physician (PCP)?
When you choose the Blue Essentials plan option and a Kelsey-Seybold primary care physician (PCP), you'll have access to ALL Kelsey-Seybold primary and specialty care doctors. No referrals are required to see Kelsey-Seybold specialists with expertise in more than 65 medical specialties.
Watch the video to learn more reasons to choose Blue Essentials and a Kelsey-Seybold PCP.
More ways to access comprehensive care!
Choosing Blue Essentials and a Kelsey-Seybold PCP gives you:
- Access to ALL Kelsey-Seybold physicians at ANY Kelsey-Seybold location (36 convenient locations - and growing).
- Access to multiple, world-class hospitals, including Texas Children's Hospital, St. Luke's Health, Houston Methodist, Memorial Hermann, HCA Houston Healthcare, and many more.
- Access to same-day and next-day VIRTUAL and IN-PERSON primary care appointments by calling our 24/7 Contact Center at 713-442-0000.
- Access to MyKelseyOnline and the free MyKelsey app, so you can email your doctor's office, get most test results, and schedule appointments - right from your smartphone!
- Access to convenient "one-stop" care: At many Kelsey-Seybold locations, you can see your doctor, get an X-ray or lab test, and pick up a prescription - all in the same place.
How to find a Kelsey-Seybold PCP and PCP ID
Download a list of Kelsey-Seybold PCPs and IDs in alpha order by clinic name or PCP's last name.
Click here for a list of Kelsey-Seybold PCPs and IDs (sorted by clinic name)
Click here for a list of Kelsey-Seybold PCP IDs (sorted by physician's last name)
- Write down the PCP's name and 10-digit ID number.
- Follow your employer's enrollment process to enter the PCP's name and ID.
Did you know? You can change your PCP any month you're enrolled in the Blue Essentials plan.
If you'd like to designate a Kelsey-Seybold PCP any month you're enrolled in the Blue Essentials plan, follow these steps:
- Call Blue Cross Blue Shield Provider Services at 1-877-299-2377 and ask to speak to a "Customer Advocate" when prompted for an extension.
- Tell them you want to designate a Kelsey-Seybold PCP and give them the PCP's name and ID.
- The change will be effective on the first day of the month following your call.
Need help choosing a Kelsey-Seybold PCP and PCP ID?
Call our Patient Help Line.
We make scheduling easy for you
You can schedule appointments through our secure patient portal, MyKelseyOnline, or call our 24/7 Contact Center at 713-442-0427. Virtual Visit options are also available to all new and current patients.