Medical Plan Benefits that Members Appreciate
Access, convenience, and VIP services equal high member satisfaction
Blue Essentials members get extra conveniences with a Kelsey-Seybold PCP
- 24-hour appointment scheduling. Just call 713-442-0427.
- No referrals. See any Kelsey-Seybold physician — including specialists — at any of our Greater Houston area locations.
- A KelseyCare Concierge who is your single point of contact and trusted information source through the entire healthcare experience.
- Online access to your private MyKelseyOnline account, which enables you to email your doctor’s office, view most test results, and directly schedule appointments with Kelsey-Seybold primary care physicians (Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine) and an expanding list of specialists (Endocrinology, OB/GYN, and more).
- IN-PERSON appointments and VIDEO VISITS with primary care physicians (Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics) and some specialty care physicians – available 7 days a week, including evenings. Click here to learn more.
- Easy access to our After-Hours Nurse, available after regular office hours and on weekends and holidays to answer health questions, page on-call physicians if necessary, and schedule needed appointments. Call 713-442-0427 to schedule an appointment today.
- Saturday sick-care and well-care appointments for children and adults are available at four locations: Kelsey-Seybold’s Clear Lake Clinic, Memorial Villages Campus, North Houston Campus (Spring Medical and Diagnostic Center), and Fort Bend Medical and Diagnostic Center.
- Electronic Medical Record. Your secure medical information is available to your Kelsey-Seybold physicians 24/7 through our state-of-the-art electronic medical record (EMR). This saves you time at the doctor’s office and aids in diagnosis and treatment decisions.
- Specialists and Partner Hospitals. Kelsey-Seybold physicians partner with high-quality medical specialists and partner hospitals, including CHI St. Luke’s Health hospitals in the Texas Medical Center, Sugar Land, The Vintage, and The Woodlands; Texas Children’s Hospital in the Texas Medical Center and West Campus; HCA Houston Healthcare The Woman’s Hospital of Texas; Houston Methodist Hospitals; Memorial Hermann – Memorial City Medical Center; HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake; Kindred Hospital; and Select Specialty Hospital. Learn more about our comprehensive provider network.
- Cancer care is delivered by Kelsey-Seybold’s nationally recognized Cancer Center in coordination with CHI St. Luke’s Cancer Center. The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center is available as part of the affiliate referral network for complex cancer cases. Click here to learn more about the Kelsey-Seybold Cancer Center
- Affordable, all-inclusive office visit co-pays, with lab and X-ray available on-site at all locations.
- Learn more about outpatient Ambulatory Surgery Center and endoscopy services.