Choose the KelseyCare Aetna Plan during the 2023 plan year for QUALITY, CONVENIENCE, and SAVINGS!
When you choose the KelseyCare Aetna Plan, you select the doctors at Kelsey-Seybold to deliver and coordinate your care. High-quality care with better coordination means greater value for you. The KelseyCare Aetna Plan offers low co-pays ($30 for a primary care visit and $40 for a specialist), along with a host of benefits that help you get connected and stay connected with your Kelsey-Seybold doctors.
- See available appointments and book online at kelsey-seybold.com: Schedule a same-day or next-day primary care appointment right from your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- No referrals required: See any Kelsey-Seybold primary care physician or specialist at any Kelsey-Seybold location. No specialty referrals are ever required.
- Locations close to home and work. We have more than 32 convenient locations throughout Greater Houston, including Fort Bend Medical and Diagnostic Center, Sienna Clinic, and our new Stafford Clinic and Westchase Clinic, which are opening soon!
- Access to multiple world-class hospitals: These include St. Luke’s Health, Texas Children’s Hospital, Memorial Hermann, Houston Methodist Hospitals, The Woman’s Hospital of Texas, and HCA Houston Healthcare.
- We’re here for you when you need us: Call 713-442-0427 for 24/7 appointment scheduling and to reach our After-Hours Nurse Hotline.
- Saturday appointments: Schedule Saturday appointments from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Clear Lake Clinic, Fort Bend Medical and Diagnostic Center, North Houston Campus (Spring Medical and Diagnostic Center), and Tanglewood Clinic.
- Virtual Video Visits. Have a real-time conversation with a Kelsey-Seybold provider. Video Visits are available 365 days a year, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Your KelseyCare Concierge for personalized assistance. Call 713-442-9593 for expert help resolving your questions and concerns regarding the KelseyCare Aetna Plan.