Choose KelseyCare Aetna during the 2024 plan year for QUALITY, CONVENIENCE, and SAVINGS!
As you make your choices for the 2024 plan year, you now have multiple KelseyCare plans to choose from, including:
- Your current KelseyCare Enhanced Plan will continue to provide you with the same great benefits in 2024 – but with lower copays for primary care physician (PCP) and specialist visits!
- The new KelseyCare Base Plan offers a lower monthly premium and affordable copays and deductibles for primary care physician (PCP) and specialist visits.
More Ways to Get the Care You Need
- Same-day and next-day primary care appointments. Go to kelsey-seybold.com, enter your ZIP code, and book a same-day or next-day primary care appointment.
- Video Visits – available 7 days a week. Schedule a Video Visit with a Kelsey-Seybold healthcare provider from your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Video Visits are available weekdays until 9 p.m. and weekends and holidays until 4 p.m.
- Access to multiple, world-class hospitals. Our hospital partners include St. Luke’s Health, Houston Methodist, Memorial Hermann, Texas Children’s Hospital, HCA Healthcare, and more.
- After-Hours Nurse Hotline and 24/7 Appointment Scheduling. Call 713-442-0427 to reach our After-Hours Nurse Hotline or to schedule an appointment.
- Saturday appointments: Schedule Saturday appointments from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Clear Lake Clinic, Fort Bend Medical and Diagnostic Center, North Houston Campus (Spring Medical and Diagnostic Center), and Memorial Villages Campus.
- Your KelseyCare Concierge for personalized assistance. Call 713-442-2304 for expert help resolving your questions and concerns regarding the KelseyCare Aetna Plan.
- No referrals required: See any Kelsey-Seybold PCP or specialist at any Kelsey-Seybold location. No specialty referrals are ever required.
More Access Than Ever
High quality, convenient healthcare is closer than ever. Choose from these conveniently located Kelsey-Seybold locations in your area: Summer Creek, Cypress, Katy, North Houston Campus (Spring Medical and Diagnostic Center), The Vintage, The Woodlands, Memorial City, and Greater Heights.
Our North Houston Campus (Spring Medical and Diagnostic Center) in the FM 1960/Champions area is expanding to include a total of 172,000 square feet of clinical, diagnostic, and treatment space slated to open in early 2024. Enter your ZIP code on kelsey-seybold.com/locations, you will see that we’re conveniently located close to your home and work.