The United Charter Kelsey-Seybold plan is a great choice for your healthcare partner at every age and stage of your life.
As a Charter plan member, you can choose any Kelsey-Seybold primary care doctor or specialist who best fits your needs. We help make it easier for you to access care on your terms.
You can select a Kelsey-Seybold primary care provider (PCP) today and have access to all the specialties and services that Kelsey-Seybold has to offer.
Your Kelsey-Seybold PCP is your partner in making personal health decisions. Your physicians and medical team are your navigators, providing personalized guidance and recommendations tailored to your life and needs.
It’s never been easier to access coordinated, high-quality care.
Why Choose the United Charter Kelsey-Seybold plan?
- Access to all physicians, at all Kelsey-Seybold locations. You can choose any Kelsey-Seybold primary care doctor or specialist who best fits your needs. We help make it easier for you to access care on your terms.
- No referrals needed to see Kelsey-Seybold specialists
- Same- or next-day appointments
- Access to Kelsey-Seybold's Virtual Care services available 365 days a year, weekdays until 9 p.m. and weekends. Have a real-time conversation with a Kelsey-Seybold provider via Video Visit on your smartphone, table or computer or access care via an E-Visit using our patient portal, MyKelseyOnline.
- After-Hours Nurse Hotline
- High-quality specialists in 55 medical disciplines
- Saturday sick-care and well-care appointments at four select locations
- MyKelseyOnline private, secure patient portal
- Nationally recognized providers for excellence in diabetes and cardiovascular care
- Access to nationally accredited Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Nationally accredited Cancer Center
- Access to world-class hospitals – including Texas Children’s Hospital, select Houston Methodist Hospitals, Memorial Hermann, and HCA Houston Healthcare facilities, and many others
- Houston-area Urgent Care and Emergency Room network access
Have Questions? Call our Patient Hotline at 713-442-1233.