Why Choose the United Charter Kelsey-Seybold Plan?
- VideoVisitNOW - ON-DEMAND CARE for Adults, 18+: Have a real-time conversation with a Kelsey-Seybold provider from your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Wait times average 20 minutes or less.
- No referrals required: See any Kelsey-Seybold primary care physician or specialist at any of Kelsey-Seybold’s 38+ locations throughout Greater Houston with no referral required.
- Access to world-class hospitals: These include St. Luke’s Health, Texas Children’s Hospital, select Memorial Hermann, Houston Methodist, Woman’s Health Hospital of Texas, and HCA Houston Healthcare.
- Round-the-clock convenience: Call 713-442-0427 to schedule an in-person appointment or Video Visit, or to reach our After-Hours Nurse Hotline after 5p.m., weekends, and holidays.
- Out-of-area care when your dependent is temporarily away from home. (Click here to learn more about the UnitedHealthcare Charter Out-of-Area "Wrap" Network.)
- Access to participating Urgent Care Facilities through the UnitedHealthcare network.
Here are More Reasons You Can Count on Us.
Nationally Accredited Cancer Care
Our Kelsey-Seybold Cancer Center delivers excellent care from a skilled team that follows the most current national cancer treatment protocols. What our patients also get is highly personalized care.