Choosing a Kelsey-Seybold Primary Care Physician Gives You Access to ALL Kelsey-Seybold Doctors
Refer Yourself to a Kelsey-Seybold Specialist!
Kelsey-Seybold has more than 850 doctors with expertise in 65 medical specialties. Your Kelsey-Seybold primary care physician (PCP) will guide you and coordinate your care, but unlike other plan options, you will not need a referral from your Kelsey-Seybold PCP to see a Kelsey-Seybold specialist. You can see any Kelsey-Seybold primary care or specialty care doctor at any Kelsey-Seybold location, with no referrals ever required to see a Kelsey-Seybold specialist.
Need Personalized Help Choosing a Kelsey-Seybold PCP?
Call our Patient Help Line at 713-442-1233 for personalized help choosing a Kelsey-Seybold PCP at a location near you.
More Reasons to Choose a Kelsey-Seybold PCP in Your Primary or Primary+ Plan
When you choose a Kelsey-Seybold PCP in a BCBSTX Primary or Primary+ Plan, you’ll have:
- Access to multiple, world-class hospitals, including Texas Children’s Hospital, St. Luke’s Health, The Woman’s Hospital of Texas, Houston Methodist Hospitals, Memorial Hermann, and many more.
- Access to any Kelsey-Seybold primary care doctor or specialist at any Kelsey-Seybold location (40 convenient locations all across Houston – and growing). Go to kelsey-seybold.com/locations to find a location near you.
- Access to same-day and next-day VIRTUAL and IN-PERSON appointments by calling 713-442-0000 or booking online.
- Access to our After-Hours Nurse Hotline, available after regular business hours and on weekends and holidays at 713-442-0000. Our after-hours nurses can answer your questions, page an on-call physician, and schedule an appointment for you.
- Access to Virtual Care when and where you need it. Adult and pediatric E-Visits and Video Visits are available on weekdays, evenings, weekends, and holidays.